Reviews for An Act
doubletroubleinmaine chapter 1 . 2/27
Hi! I just wanted to say I loved your story! Just to offer a little tip, in English we say someone reminds us of someone one else not remembered which is what you use when harry talks to shape the first time. Hope the helps and that you keep writing. I love short stories that still have good plots like yours :)
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
love it and wish it wasn't a one shot
K chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
loved it more please.
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
This was fucking fantastic!
Thorilian chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
More please.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
please write more soon
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Super cute story x
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wao! Fue... Muy insultativo. Hahaha pero gracioso, es decir declararon su relacion entregroserias XD me gusto!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was fantastic!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
a very interesting twist in this story :)
notarobotinspace chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Wow,even thought that's a great ending,I want more.
Thepinkinpinkie chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is the fucking best...Do you have more? If so, please tell me, because this shit right here is the stuff I needed without knowing it. That sounds weird, but it's true.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Not bad. The big thing that got me was when Harry started talking about his life he phrased it as though to someone who would know who he was. But at that time it seems they are in a muggle place.
thisbeXjuliet chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
this is the kind of thing I love about fanfic, you can say "what if Snape was a drag queen?" and then low and behold it is so. like magic it is. lol.
Crapounette chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
You cannot stop after only one chapter ! No no no ! You need to write more of this story. I want to know what is going to happen ! Please !