Reviews for The spiders of Lothlórien
Akatsuki Red chapter 25 . 4/16/2010
That was fantastic! I laughed and felt a bit emotional. I loved every word I read and I am so going to go and read it at least twice more now!

I really want them to meet again - they were such good friends!

Loved the story and adore your writing!

Keep up the good work!
Em chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
Oh, this was a wonderful story. Never read one like it before - I really liked the idea of Faramir meeting the elves of Lothlorien and spending some time there. And also wonderful was Denethor's reaction when he got back home, indeed, he loves his son - just a bit hard-showing.

Thank you for sharing this story!

Take care!

Em :)
Nelarun chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
Hilarious! I was drawn by the first chapter and became more and more enthralled by this story as I read further! well done!

Nela
Madam Author chapter 25 . 5/8/2005
it would be interesting if there were a second epilogue with Faramir's reunion with the elves of Lorien at Aragorn's wedding- who is to say Orophin wouldn't have gone wih them especially if he knew his friend was the King's steward. . . :)
Espel chapter 25 . 3/27/2004
Great story...But it's ver! *sobs* That always happens...
espel chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
I've rewad the whole story so far and haven't reviewed, so i thought I might review now. Great story! Faramir has gotten himself into quite an adventure...Boromir's half of it will be very interesting too!
sidheranma chapter 25 . 1/16/2004
Was that last bit a hint about a sequal?
Faramir is so cool :)
I really enjoyed this story. I had just seen RotK earlier this week and when Faramir's father tried to burn him alive...lets just say that I'm super happy that he was saved.
Kelly chapter 25 . 1/10/2004
You have no idea of how much I liked your story, it was perfect! congratulations for your work, it was really good indeed )
Yshdar chapter 25 . 1/5/2004
Hello,
I am here too and I am so sad it's I enjoyed reading it and I think that your pacing is really good. It really helps in creating the feelings in the reader's mind. Go on writing, please!
Yshdar
Neige chapter 25 . 12/31/2003
Yay! Lovely story! Thanks for sharing it, and good luck in Toronto!
Happy New Year!
Carrie S chapter 25 . 12/31/2003
YAY! *bounces* I am your 100th reviewer!
*eg*
*tear*
And that was such a perfect ending! Thank you for not making Denethor out to be a maniacal heartless meanie! I know he and Faramir don't have the best of relationships...but some writers just portray Denethor as all madness and craziness, and I don't really believe that. Sure, I don't like him overly much...but...he is Faramir's father, afterall, and Faramir was gone for a long time...I'm glad you had him hug his son, and I can perfectly see that! *hugs Anita*
I am glad everything is happy now! *giggles at Denethor's expression when Faramir told him he was with the elves* LOL! That was great. This fic was great! Wonderful!
And I won't give up on you! Even though you will be gone for quite a long time...there is too little Faramir fanfic out there-I will eagerly await another story from you!
And Thank you for being such an excellent supporter of mine! *hugs*
Can't wait until I see more stories from you!
Congrats on finishing a fabulous fic!
Cheers,
Carrie
Viresse430 chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
It did make me sad! I love Faramir! K, I'm done. Your story's pretty cool, and better than a lot of LOTR fanfics.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 25 . 12/31/2003
very good! i finished it all today!
hope to see some more great stories from you!
JeanB chapter 25 . 12/31/2003
*sniffs* it's over :( But it was a good end. Denethor showed some nice feelings towards his younger son - finally. I'm not quite sure if you have seen the movie yet but the Denethor in there I almost hated - almost. It's nice to see him as a human being for once. Maybe, just maybe, you write a short sequel where they meet again? *looks hopefully*
Happy New Year to you, too. And a safe stay in Toronto :) bye
Elven Kitten chapter 24 . 12/29/2003
Yay! Epilogue! Is sad that it's over... *cries* 'twas really great! Keep up the great work on the epilogue! Post soon!
Namaarie!