Reviews for Isn't It Ironic?
Nice work! I like pansy's party details and how it all comes together for them.
Lavurie chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
i can’t even... my heart:(
Lavurie chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
THIS IS SO CUTE?
Liz chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Loved this story. Cute and fluffy.
Aurora077 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Swoon indeed XD This was great haha I loved the romance intertwined with lots of humor
megp10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
You should definitely add more to this especially including the other couples fates! Really well written and I love the character you made Pansy, the French and all! Do you speak French or is this a translating thing? Just curious because you did a great job either way!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Quick and funny and sweet and full of potential for spinoff tales I think the new babies and the whole pregnancy story would make a great series
ianmaem chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
can I just say B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T! I have never shipped Harry/Pansy before and yet this had me swooning and grinning all over. aww Tres bien!
youknees chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I like pansy-harry pairing. They seem legit.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
See? Intentional cosmic irony, right there.
Oh how I just LOVE this sentence!

Love this story, very cute and full of irony XD
bonafake chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Yes! Amazing!
pharm555 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I love Harry and Pansy - I enjoy all your stories they are well written and always interesting. It would be great if you could be inspired to write a longer Harry/ Pansy with Draco/ Hermione meddling as usual...
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Love it so much!
Evil Gemini Queen chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Thanks for the story. I often think if most of the good girls like Hermione are getting hot guy like Draco then what will happen to bad girls like us? After this story I think bad girls like us may have sweet & caring guy like Harry who will love us, and accept us for whoever we are.
Ellae chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I've literally never heard of "wide on" and I fucking love it. I was richly rewarded for dipping my toes in this HPPP when I'm really a Dramione whore.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »