Reviews for Satchel Full of Truths
aznative chapter 47 . 2/17
I've read this story from beginning to end at least 5 times over the years, and it never gets old. It's such a wonderful love story between 2 characters we loved on The Big Valley. I love this story, and it ranks on my list of top 10 love stories. The author did a phenomenal job on this fanfiction. Well written and engaging from beginning to end.
aznative chapter 48 . 12/30/2018
To the author: Bravo! Great job from beginning to end. Kudos! Well written piece of literature. One of my most favorite stories to read.
Well done. Thank you for sharing this.
Guest-hearterC3 chapter 60 . 5/4/2018
Oh my Lord this is a wonderful amazing story! Wish there were more I love this whole family craziness, and WANT MORE! Would love to see Audra&Heath with their family growing and seeing which was the favourite uncle or aunt, or how the people of Stockton reacted to the news...all of the news, sure there was some broken hearts LOL. Oh I just want more with all of them in this universe! Oh well. THANK YOU FOR POSTING Luv
Guest chapter 60 . 3/24/2017
Fell in love with this story 3 3
Jossfan26 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Just started story. i cant wait to see where it takes me.
Gingin320 chapter 60 . 6/10/2016
Bravo!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 60 . 6/10/2016
I loved it...especially the twins!
gw85 chapter 59 . 6/9/2016
Oh what a tangled mess we weave, when we first practice to decieve. I dont think that is an exact quote...and cant remember who said it, but it fits this story.
Gingin320 chapter 59 . 6/9/2016
Oh my...and the bombshells keep on coming! I am going to be so sad when this story ends...please write a sequel.
Tauna P Strawn chapter 59 . 6/9/2016
Oh my! After the way Eugene has acted...that would be pureeee justice!" Sperry only it would!
Gingin320 chapter 58 . 6/9/2016
Another wonderful chapter. I'm crazy for this story.
Tauna P Strawn chapter 58 . 6/8/2016
The real truth? Glad Victoria and Nick are going to Nevada,
Christianna M chapter 58 . 6/8/2016
I'm thinking Rose is really Tom's mother making him a bastard too. Just guessing. Love this story soooo much!
gw85 chapter 57 . 6/7/2016
Good chapter
Gaben chapter 57 . 6/7/2016
Victoria is astute, she'll figure it out. They need to stop dancing around now that a child is involved. Victoria won't stand for any more is strong.