Reviews for Still Right Here
KHB123 chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
I really loved how worried Leo, Raph, and Donnie were for Mikey after what had happened. I also liked how it showed Leo being horrified of the consequences of his decision to get the brainworm, most especially when it came to the life of his baby brother. This story is also like a medicine of reassurance to the sadness and inner-doubts Mikey expressed from "The Dark Side of the Sun," about his brothers not appreciating him enough and more. His brothers just don't tell him enough, and I liked how each of them in their own way show it to him, even April and Casey:)
Kikkiyoshi-Star chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
Quick note. They got caught by Bebop and Rocksteady, not Tigerclaw.

Otherwise this is really good so far. K. I'm going back to reading now.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 6 . 1/16/2017
This was beautiful. The feels? OMG! I love the fluff, so much fluff... I like fluff, like clouds... and sheep's wool. :)
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Loved it. I'm kind of disappointed with the show, how they don't go back to these kind of problems. Then I go on FanFiction and I'm just glad someone dose the job of wirting an ending. Enough to make me happy and no longer mad at the show, it's people and your stories that keeps me endangered with the show its self. Cause I know I can alway find an awesome FanFiction like yours. Wonderful work.
Lady Celestial Star chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Speaking of Splinter moments, I don't remember him ever having one with Mikey. He's had one or a few with Raph and Donnie, but I don't remember him having one with the youngest. Makes me sad...
Ninjas and Fezzes chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
( sigh in relief.) This is a fantastic story and I think you got all the characters right. I think you did a brilliant job and it was woundful to read with so much brotherly fulf. Thanks for sharing.
Ninjas and Fezzes chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Stupid tears. Grah! Donnie you made me cry up. (Hugs Mikey) it's okay, dude, everything going to be fine. (Turns head around, because Donnie tap me on the shoulder.)
Can I help you? (Relized all of Mikey brothers are death staring me, I start running.)
Don't hurt me, love it adding to a fav once I finished reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Soooo gooood
BluberyJamSam chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
ITZ TOOOOO CUTE! *BRAIN EXPLODES*
BluberyJamSam chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
A-Minus team... I'm not taking it out on you hold on.

me: Hello Nickelodeon, WHY A MINUS TEAM?!
*conversation goes on blah blah blah done*
BluberyJamSam chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Well, in 2016 season 4 there's a scene with Raph and Splinter. You don't see that often do ya?! :)
BluberyJamSam chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
hmm... I'm, usually, quiet. Well, if you haven't given me sugar then I'm quiet. Yeah, 2nd eldest and I resemble Mikey/Leo alot. Wow that made my bead hurt!
Zelgadis55 chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
It's great to read a story dealing with what happened in that episode. Things were intense and they really thought Mikey did die, so of course they'd all have problems dealing with what happened and what could have been, but of course, we'd never see that or any resolution from Nick themselves *sighs* Thank goodness for fanfics. You did a great job with this one, giving everyone a chance to face what happened and heal from it, and giving Mikey a shot of confidence he so desperately needs. He covers up well, but there are definitely times in various episodes you can see he's lacking it. I love reading well written stories that allow them to bond and show how much they truly care :-)
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
God! I totally teared up reading this! And the two songs I played (CLOSER and Hotaru no Hikari from Naruto Shippuden) made it worse!

Awesome story. Loved it, and totally made me feel even though I haven't watched the episode (blasted India for showing only Season 1 and not 2&3...)
KimiNinja03 chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
And...I just died again. Raph was not too OOC, I love it! Gah, I was just so dead from fluff, it was not even funny! But I loved it! I love fluffy brother feels! Another great job! :D