Reviews for This Life of Ours
Intemperance24 chapter 18 . 4/9
I like your story. bit frustrating that i have read 100.000 words and we have still not reached the title of your story with people wanting to reveal their deep dark secrets, and what they will do to protect those secrets..
OMG, these women! Can they even be called that? Despicable human beings. I seriously hope they can prove Lelia is lying. If any of his close staff believe her at all, that's fucked up. Especially Taylor. CG doesn't make a move without Taylor knowing about it. So she was seen in the lobby. Is there video of her going to his room? Any woman in that lobby could make the same claim. It's preposterous.
Christian618 chapter 18 . 4/3
Damn why can't the trolls stay away? Really is Christian that great of a liver? Thank god Ana did not fall for it.
SweetAlly83 chapter 17 . 3/31
Love this chapter! Good for Ana and all her hard work. I can't wait to see where this story leads. You will keep posting on here as well right? Keep up the great writing!.

Much love,
*Allie*
Christian618 chapter 17 . 3/30
No it won't work because they trust and love each other but sure their insecurities will pop up once in a while.
ashley.crowley.10 chapter 17 . 3/20
That's so stupid it defeats the purpose of having an M rating if they're gonna take your stuff down I swear this is the age of sensitivity
Hi. Can you update your divergent story please?
Why is he talking about asking him to marry him? Did he not do that in the last chapter? Confused.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 16 . 1/12
Why do I have a feeling that the memory card is gonna go missing. And pls can they have a kid in the next story
Juliekmanss chapter 16 . 1/11
I would DIE if my boyfriend did that to me with the dog watching like DIE. But it was a cute chapter, nice one ;)
PassionForGrey chapter 16 . 1/11
Loved part one. Looking forward to the rest
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 1/11
Should be interesting when he watches the Graduate!
heather221 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Another awesome chapter, thank you
PassionForGrey chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
The dinner with Carla sounds interesting.
Ana having her own food network show sounds like a great idea.
Looking forward to more.