Reviews for This Life of Ours
Hi i really enjoyed this story just woundering when part 2 will be up.
Jaz1990 chapter 16 . 5/26
Love your story cant wait for the sequel. Not to puah but when is the sequel coming out
Mr Greys Girl chapter 16 . 5/21
Wow how cruel to leave us hanging ️ Can’t wait to read part 2
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 16 . 4/30
Very nice story. I liked the character development. I wish there was more.
Hi i have really enjoyed this story woundering when part 2 will be up and anymore chapters.
ptm chapter 1 . 3/25
LOVE THIS FRESH, NEW STORY LINE! I LIKE YOUR WRITING STYLE TOO!
CAN'T WAIT TO READ A LOT MORE !
WHEN DO U USUALLY POST CHAPTERS? I HOPE NOT ON TUESDAYS LIKE OTHER WRITERS DO BC GREAT STORIES GET PUSHED DOWN TOO EASILY. PLUS, IT WILL GIVE UR READERS SOMETHING GREAT TO DO ON WEEKENDS! SORRY FOR ALL CAPS-MY CAPS LOCKED KEY IS STUCK AND I'M HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THEM UNSTUCK!

A NEW, LOYAL FAN,
PM
tweetybird1221 chapter 15 . 3/22
didnt this use to have more
I wish Ana had told Carla good riddance.
PreciousJuls chapter 16 . 3/2
That was a great and fun chapter. Loved that he got a dog. They are the best guards. Can’t wait for part two. I like them being partners and not fighting with each other but together stand as a united front.
PreciousJuls chapter 15 . 3/2
What a bitch. Ana should have smacked her back especially after she made that poor a Stephen comment! I hope Christian tells her off.
PreciousJuls chapter 13 . 3/2
Oh that interview was the best! I was cracking up!
PreciousJuls chapter 7 . 3/1
Omg. Poor Ana!
PreciousJuls chapter 6 . 3/1
Best first date ever! Best first Day ever. Lol. They are adorable. I love how she stuck up for him To pedo Elena. I am really enjoying your story :)
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 3/1
I stand corrected...here her inter monologue was not bad. Almost like she didn’t have a Mom and this Conscience was her older mature-ish self. I like the time jump and I love that she recommends movies to him. Singing in the Rain, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers & Phantom of the Opera are some of my favorite musicals.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 3/1
I love the concept of this story. I like really like shy but yet confident Ana. I just don’t like her inter monologue. That can be a little irratating to read. I hope it doesn’t last long. It almost has a life of its own, demeaning her. She kinda sounds crazy. Lol