Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
fallsky279 chapter 11 . 10/23
Wow, I love this story! You had me laughing so many times. Thanks for writing!
I find it hard to believe there's NO ONE named 'Santa Clause' registered in ANY criminal database, let alone Batmans'. That's just ridiculous. Unbelievable and unrealistic. You have broken my suspension of disbelief; good madame, sir, or otherwise. You should be ashamed of yourself.
HarleyQuinn The Werewolf chapter 11 . 12/16/2021
This was hilarious. Poor Damian
stillplayingpretend chapter 11 . 10/20/2021
This is the best fic I've ever read in my life. Holy crap I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you, seriously well done
Rokalia2.0 chapter 11 . 9/24/2021
This was GOLD! I couldn’t stop laughing!
RenesmeVivio chapter 11 . 6/15/2021
Oh … my … GOOOOD that was really daaaaamn funny and hilarious. Pure gold with a good laugh.
Cyan Quartz chapter 11 . 3/17/2021
An astonishing tale of the will possessed by multiple bird boys. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Oh Lord God help us all
nemisis chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
this got me laughing my but off
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
omg this is so funny, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Wait but what about Colin?
WQCHYAH chapter 11 . 7/2/2020
This is perfection. Reading Damian's perspective was truly a unique experience. I've always wondered what goes on inside the mind of a child crime fighter/ex-assassin. I love how Bruce and Tim are low-key shocked by everything Damian says and does. Jason adding fuel to the fire and deflecting suspicion has me grinning so much that it hurts. I would've liked to read more from Dick's perspective, but other than that, this is a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2020
I almost choked from laughing so hard throughout this story. My favorites moments were:

-ANY interaction between Jason and Damian
-Damian explaining to the 7-11 clerks that he was dealing with a serial molester, and then mistaking the robbers for Santa's henchmen.
-Asking Stephanie to marry Bruce

Made my smile sooo much
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
I pity all the teachers of Damian Wayne
He must not make your existence easy
aziroazideazide chapter 11 . 5/15/2020
I love this story and read it every Christmas since I found it. But I found out something recently that changes everything and I thought you should now... Santa is real in the DC universe. He is also a badass who breaks into supervillain lairs to deliver coal to them each year.