Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
RenesmeVivio chapter 11 . 6/15
Oh … my … GOOOOD that was really daaaaamn funny and hilarious. Pure gold with a good laugh.
Cyan Quartz chapter 11 . 3/17
An astonishing tale of the will possessed by multiple bird boys. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Oh Lord God help us all
nemisis chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
this got me laughing my but off
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
omg this is so funny, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2020
Wait but what about Colin?
Crazy4Macaroons chapter 11 . 7/2/2020
This is perfection. Reading Damian's perspective was truly a unique experience. I've always wondered what goes on inside the mind of a child crime fighter/ex-assassin. I love how Bruce and Tim are low-key shocked by everything Damian says and does. Jason adding fuel to the fire and deflecting suspicion has me grinning so much that it hurts. I would've liked to read more from Dick's perspective, but other than that, this is a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2020
I almost choked from laughing so hard throughout this story. My favorites moments were:

-ANY interaction between Jason and Damian
-Damian explaining to the 7-11 clerks that he was dealing with a serial molester, and then mistaking the robbers for Santa's henchmen.
-Asking Stephanie to marry Bruce

Made my smile sooo much
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
I pity all the teachers of Damian Wayne
He must not make your existence easy
aziroazideazide chapter 11 . 5/15/2020
I love this story and read it every Christmas since I found it. But I found out something recently that changes everything and I thought you should now... Santa is real in the DC universe. He is also a badass who breaks into supervillain lairs to deliver coal to them each year.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2020
Oh this was absolutely hilarious! I loved it so much, just spent the last 30 minutes reading this and crying laughing, this was awesome
Superskywalker chapter 11 . 5/2/2020
This was fantastic thank u so much I never knew I needed this
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2020
this ws good
koolkame chapter 11 . 2/2/2020
This was hilarious, stating the obvious but it's true. I particularly enjoyed the times that Steph and Damian interacted because his nickname of Fatgirl for her was so juvenile and whenever Damian just barely admitted to himself that he loves Dick and can't stand losing him.
Lady Skynet chapter 11 . 1/21/2020
New levels of epic. So, so good.