Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
RoseVered chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
MUST-NOT-drink-tea-while-reading-this! :D
Jason, you savage :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
This story is so funny! Please update soon!
Furrina chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
That poor mall Santa... what did he do to deserve this?
Human Customs Still Elude Me chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Oh wow, oh wow oh wow, I love this. I literally did not stop smiling this entire time. This is the funnest thing I have read in a LONG time. I do have one criticism, though. Dick is pretty out of character. Other than that, though, 9.5/10
katenigma chapter 3 . 1/2/2017
Congratulations! You have successfully made me snicker quite loudly, and somehow miraculously not wake up certain people who think I should be asleep!

But my god! The only reason I managed not to break out into hysterically crazed laughter was because I grinned like an idiot, all while gritting my teeth like a crazed moron, all while exploding on the inside from resisting the incessant urge to laugh!

This has not happened in a long time.

I repeat. Congratulations for writing a chapter that had somehow succeeded in amusing me more than anything this whole year!
X59 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
This is just sheer comedy gold. I can't wait for the family to realize exactly why Damian was acting this way.
KirikaAndo chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
i hope you continue this story soon since its past christmas and it gave me a whole lot of laughs. good job!
DRandom1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Oh. My.! That was brilliant! I haven't laughed that hard in forever! Please please please update this! It's too amazing to be left unfinished!
chipfairy chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
It's almost Christmas again and I would love this fic to be updated. I have shown this fic to people who don't read fanfiction and they love it seriously and also demand that I tell them when it updates
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
This is wonderful, and I'm hoping that there will be a final chapter posted. Lovely, and fun.
Shianelle chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
You are an absolute genius, and this is the most fantastically funny fic I have ever read.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
OH MY GOD. THIS IS STILL AS AWESOME AS WHEN I LAST READ IT.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I'M DYING TO SEE DICK'S REACTION TO ALL OF THIS.
Vanafindiel chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
This has been far too entertaining. Update. Soon.
Cartlin chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
POST MORE...NOW! PLEASE, for Christmas!
TamashinoSuzume chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
You need to finish this by Christmas. I am dying of laughter and I need more!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »