Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
Deceptive Lies chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
OMG, this is the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. Couldn't stop laughing!
riojaseli chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
It's like 1:20 am and I keep trying not laugh and wake my parents but it's so funny! good job!
Poopfeast42 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
It's "fool-proof" not "full-proof." Really fun story, a great read. I hope it'll be done by this Christmas. That would be perfect!
MO-5431 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
This is seriously awesome. Thank you ever so much for this delightful story, Damian and Grayson interactions are epic. Thank you for the entertainment, have a fantastic day.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
lol this is so funny
The-Red-Lip chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Oh my god!
I love it!
Great job with this!
OH god chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
update SOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I love this too much to be healthy. I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH.

"I'm completely fine, dammit!" I love that phycopath so much.. Please update soon! One of my favorite stories!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
You should write a Halloween themed fic about Jason telling Damian about the razorblades and poisoned candies and then Dick trying to convince him to go trick or treating.
Whoops chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
When the chapter started with Damian in the hospital, I admit my first thought was that he'd have some sort of police guard keeping him there, this is better. Great installment, as per usual, nice bit with the family and especially Jason and Bruce in the beginning. Prompt wise... only thing that comes to mind is one of those serial killer clowns that sort of stalked me and some friends one Halloween. But it ended well, he gave us candy if we were brave enough to take it. Happy Halloween!
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
That was brilliant and the ending had me in stitches again. I really needed it too as I have had a horrible day, so hank you for the laugh.
roxygoth chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
This was both hilarious and shocking. An armed robber. On christmas eve. Of course. And I like the fact you out in the reason for Damian's protectivness towards Dick. Cant wait for the last chapter! Roxy
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Yeah they're all lunatics.
RedHoodsWife chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
NOOOOOO! DOn't end it o soon! End it AT Christmas time! Maybe make a sequel!
Camath chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Fantastic chapter. I love Henry and Wanda. They're adorable.
Phannie's Angel chapter 10 . 10/4/2016