Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
Oh god chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
MOREEEEEE 3 I LOVE IT. ONLY JASON WOULD DO THAT.
roxygoth chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Jason is busted! Poor Dick, 'What moew do you people WANT!?" Had me cdacking up. Damian will havegone to his freinds or on the roof to ambush santa. Roxy
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
OMGOMGOMG! This is freaking hilarious! I was sitting on the train when I read this - I must have looked crazy giggling and laughing myself to tears. But the imagery! Jason! XD Did he seriously dress up as a demonic Santa up to and including some life sized doll stuffed in a sack as stand in for Dick?! Omg! I can just picture Damian seeing Santa!Jason sneaking through the house/making a quick getaway outside of Damian's room and poor Dami sees that hand. He'd go ballistic. If he then ran into Dick himself, he'd probably accuse him of being some droid or elf or something. XD OH MY GOD.
I also so very much feel for Tim. Dick insists on family time, is actually the only one wanting it (aside from Alfred), and completely oblivious to the long suffering state of...basically everyone around him. While humming Christmas songs. And watching Christmas movies. Oh, this family is beyond brilliant.
An awesome new chapter and I'm very much looking forward to more. :) Have fun writing!
Redzik chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
OMG, just when I thought it couldn't get any more funnier xD I'm literally dying from laughter xD hahahaha xD
Camath chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Brilliant
Faithless-Demon chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
ONG I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!
ANOTHER GREAR CHAPTER! I CAN JUST IMAGINE JAY DRESSED UP AS DEVIL SANTA!
Acacia Jules chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Jason needs to be beaten with that false arm. What he's done is unforgivable. Damian is TEN. WTF.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Jason totally went there to fight Damian and show that Santa is evil.
Callian31 chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Oh my god this is awesome! Jason's in trouble now.
JaggerK chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Ha! Jason was going to freak Damian out by making him think Santa HAD taken Dick. He does realize messing wiyh the kid like this is dangerous, right? LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Please update soon! I really love the story because it's easy to follow and the grammar is pretty much always spot on. Also, I love that the story is very original and is not too out of character!
duchazz17 chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Oh god this was so fantastic I love it and I love you, I can't wait to see how the family reacts when they find out what's happening
DXICII chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
This is so cute and HILARIOUS
Update soon
grayson4life chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
oh god this is sooooo funny but since i never belived in fairies or the tooth fairy or santa and that just makes this that much more funny!
LOL chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Ahhaha that letter Damian wrote made me cry :") Damian is such a cutieā€¦i'm on chapter 2 and I already love this story
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »