Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is One of the best stories ever i love the way you write jason plz update soon
Jekaria chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I'm dying that was so funny!
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
I think I scared my roommates laughing through this fic. Bruce is so helpless, and Jason so brilliantly diabolical...oh man, I hope you're able to update this sometime soon. I cannot wait to see how this all turns out :D keep it up!
DarkFastLight chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
I am in awe of the sheer hilarity in this fanfiction XD
invincibledreams chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
This is so cute! please keep writing
Elise chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Brilliant, well written, unique, wonderful and absolutely hilarious story - thank you so much for writing this. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Overprotective dami is so cute making site his brother is safe
Balrog Roike chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
This is absolutely hilarious.
Now we only need Jason somewhere with a camera recording everything and playing it for the family on Boxing Day or so... While he's far, far away where nobody can ever find him.
Nosside chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
This is hilarious! My sister is going to kill me if I don't stop laughing at loud while she studies, but it is worth it!
Italy's Driving chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Please, please, please update! Please?
Alunabelle Night Shadow chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Oh... My... God. This is the most amazing thing I've ever read. I hope you update soon, because this is too fantastic for words.
TheZodiacDragon chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
XD so funny my sides just exploded! XD
Rae Kid chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
OH! MY! GOD! I don't care if it's after Christmas, you simply HAVE to finish this! I am entirely certain there may be karmic retribution if you don't! I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! This is... this is... pftahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Jason, you little troll! Damien you poor, sweet, confused, naivete kid! Just... PLEASE FINISH THIS!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Lol. This absolutely cracked me up
ARL15 chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I loved how Damian said in his own way that he would keep Dick safe :D Also Jason having to hear about all the family drama, was too funny!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »