Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Lol. This absolutely cracked me up
ARL15 chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I loved how Damian said in his own way that he would keep Dick safe :D Also Jason having to hear about all the family drama, was too funny!
a2zmom chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
This continues to be insanely funny (although in reality, I don't think Damian would be that naive.)
MO-5431 chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Cool chapter, love that Dick is going to be present for the chaos now. Thank you for the entertainment, I look forward to the next chapter when it gets done. Have a great trip and a fantastic day.
TekeoMiona chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
*falls over from lack of oxygen for so long*

This is amazing and it's going to kill me but I love it. You are a beautiful person and an evil masterminded writer.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Oh my God. You are officially one of my favourite authors in this marvellous site. No wait- favourite person in the world. I literally DIED from laughter by the time I finished the second paragraph. You are a true genius. I thank you for this story and the amazingness that is you.
Thinker90 chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Please for the love of all things funny and your magnificent sense of humour, update this!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
I can't stop laughing this story is amazing pi uu000
J23K chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Very funny did make me chuckle xD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
No sweat, it's easy to get right back in the story, perhaps due to its memorability, and unlike some stories there isn't a killer cliffy. Curiosity yes, but not the, "I'm going insane!" type. Anyway, this chapter was really entertaining especially with all the different people. Have fun on your break/vacation!
roxygoth chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
This is hilarious, I loved Jasons reaction to Bruce turning up, that got me laughing. Roxy
Chronicles of Potter chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
Omg hahaha this was hilarous as usual XD Every chapter of this fic has made me laugh, but not so much as this! Hahaha Damian asking Steph to marry Bruce and the way Jason reacted to Bruce hahaha XD XD
abandoned jendallrush chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
OH MY GOD I CAN'T.

Every chapter is just /better/ than the last, and I sincerely thought that wasn't possible ? but apparently it /is/. Just. Wow. Hahahahaha I can't. This chapter seriously made my day. Also! Dick! Finally! Wonder what he'll do about the situation? Wonder if he'll even get a chance...

Poor Dami...
ProtectorKorii chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
I'm dying. I don't know how to feel. Laugh, cry, groan? I'm not sure but in any case I'm excited for another chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
My goodness, this is absolutely fantastic! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how everything gets more crazy. :)
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »