Reviews for I Saw Grayson Kissing Santa Claus
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2017
Omg I'm just sitting in bed smiling, grinning and occasionally laughing like a loon
BeciNotBecky chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
This . was. Brilliant ! I laughed so hard ! Seriously you have some real comedic talent. The text " Santa Claus is at the mall" and the "animal abuse" lines were just hysterical . my husband kept asking me why I was laughing and I was trying to explain the plot lines and ...it sounds crazy but you have their voice and their character you turned this into something really great. Bravo!
CaptainOzone chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
This was all kinds of priceless, oh my God.

I'm sitting in my school lobby with the most insane smirk on my face right now. I don't think a fic has ever had me grinning straight through, but this one DID ME IN. Truly. I'll be thinking about this for a long time. And it will be my first choice to pull out whenever I need a good laugh.
Angelshell101 chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Omg i loved it :D
Lost frost Wolf chapter 11 . 4/3/2017
Your story had me with smile and laughing from beginning to end ! It's simply awesome

I hope you can make more the same way
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2017
This fic is amazing. I laughed at every chapter. Great job!
Izzy chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
This is the greatest thing I have ever read, I think I'm in love with Jason now, and Dami is an adorable demon child. Thank you for the gift that this story is.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
I knew i HAD to write a review the moment i read this fanfic.i have never ever laughed this much while reading a fan fiction before. Your writing skills are incredible and the whole time the story was constantly hilarious. This is literally one of my favourite batfamily fanfics. I totally loved the way you captured all of the characters so perfectly . Truly fantastic
OhYouKnow chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I've been following this story for a while now, and im really happy to see it completed; and the last chapter is as funny as always! Also, as a side note, it is both fantastic and fitting that Tims role is to occasionaly whisper "Oh my God" in the background :). Looking forward to your next great story!
Thegirlytomboy chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
Damian sounds suspiciously like one of my friends...
We were playing a video game with "citizens" who have to make resources for you and she literally yelled at the screen "Work faster peasants!"
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 11 . 3/5/2017
OH MY GODS BUT THE OFFICERS REACTIONS! This literally made my day :D This was a wonderful end to a wonderful story-it was a pleasure :}
CeCe chapter 11 . 3/3/2017
AAAAAAAWWW THAT WAS AMAZING! that was so funny I literally laughed out loud ALOT! Fucking fantastic!
CeCe chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
DOES HE HAVE RED HAIR! XDD OMG I died! lol can't wait to read the rest!
ChocolateDragonRider300 chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
this is one of the funniest fics I've ever read! thanks!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 11 . 2/25/2017