Reviews for Haunted Dreams
Ness-amominafandom chapter 15 . 1/16
This was lovely! Beautiful done. I couldn’t walk away from it.
Shillanna chapter 15 . 1/15
That was such a great story, well done! Loved it :D
Yieweth chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
An absolutely beautiful story! I loved how you took your time to present their relationship before they got down to business. Everything was perfectly timed.
Inugyrl chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Update?
Inugyrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Update?
Lusacan chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
Ah! Your cliff hangers kill me :P
I really enjoy this story though. Your Cullen is so sweet, I think you embody him rather well.
Gwen chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Awww man...don't do that. Those cliffhangers are soon mean! XD Pleaaaase update again soon *,...,*
Inugyrl chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
:-)
Inugyrl chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
Wow, I'm hooked, can't wait for the next chapter
Inugyrl chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Ok, just finished ch 9 and can't wait to see what happens next. Love the great weaving of the rpg into this story. Very well done. Seriously, this is there really should be way more followers.
Inugyrl chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
Omg soon good! Can't wait for more, easily one of my favorites
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
A well written story, technically and creatively. I enjoy how you weave in elements from the game with your own take on how things could have gone. Looking forward to an update!
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
I don't understand why there aren't more reviews or more favorites or follows for this story because it's absolutely amazing. Yeah, there might be a few spelling errors and some sentences need a bit of restructuring to make sense and it might not be the most action packed story there is BUT, it is such a brilliant and beautiful story. I'm loving the build up between Evelyn and Cullen. It's slow and teasing but it's so cute and perfect. All the characters are remaining in character to how they are in the game. Ugh I just love this story so much and I'm so excited for the next chapter!
tloztkfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I liked it a lot it was nice how they start their romance it's really nice and beautiful