Reviews for Cherry Pie
Perfect ending
Loads of Randomness chapter 2 . 4/11
Thank God they redeemed themselves. Really enjoyed this
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh my God their so oblivious that I want to cracking their heads together. Nicely written, very funny
natters chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
Great fic
vjlee chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Entrée - eventually very fulfilling with tension and want setting up for the denouement

Entrée #1 only counts as a tease because it was too small to please.

Entrée #2 was rich with truth and conversation while spiced with quite sexy foreplay. Very satisfying without being too filling, leaving plenty of room for a luscious dessert of Cherry Pie and Cream - lots and lots of Cream ... mmm ... ;)

Dessert - served with a flurry of delightful activity - Tasty - which required more and more helpings. Helpings that lasted theoughout the night and into the morning. ;)

Best Dinner Date Bait And Switch Ever! right down to the very last word Cream ;)

You can re-read the previous Chapter 3 FF review - which I, also still stand by! And you can still choose the menu and I'll still bring a smile and the napkins ... mmm ... maybe some wine too?
vjlee chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Appetizers - You set the stage well for the rest of the story.

The appetizers were served dripping with satire from the sardonic mental banter of Cas and Kett which came from within their minds to the sarcastic repartee with their respective dates and each other.

What fun, still smirking over their slightly mildly bitter observations.

This was a perfect appetizer for the start of their gloriously mismatched dates - sweet-tart-spicey and HOT!
vjlee chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Chapters 1-3-Chapter three is unequivocally my favorite chapter of this deliciously, delightful story. Could you be tempted to write a sequel? You can choose the menu, I'll bring a smile and the napkins.
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
Castle gives her a wolfish expression. "Really? You sure do take a lot of feeding. How fortunate that I have the resources to – hmm – satisfy you. Fill you up."

"Fill me up? That's good to know. I'm a little hungry right now."

Oh the subtext was funny, or the plain straight out and demand by the end! Dessert has a whole new meaning!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Whatever happened to ladies first?" she asks crossly.

"Ladies always come first, Beckett,"

That was one way to escalate things quickly! And I did laugh out loud at Castle's one liners.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This is going to be awkward," Castle mutters. Beckett doesn't think so, and anyway, there's a case to solve. She makes her decision.

"They'll be OK," she says firmly, and leads the way out.

Looking forward to see how you alter it from the episode.
Tony7323 chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Not bad it was pretty good...
Tony7323 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Pretty good chapter..
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
A good 1st chapter I like it so far...
LW12 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
very good
NancyVW chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I loved it! So fun and hot and so them! Thank you!