Reviews for The Catalyst
Illustre chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
Epic! Love the depth you brought to Asuka and the backbone you gave Shinji :)
Crazy Redwood chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
My goodness, you've been cranking out some chapters! I had some catching up to do, and I gotta admit I'm glad I waited. I don't think I could've survived waiting for the next chapter after you ended the previous one in the middle of a sentence (was it chapter 23?) . anyways, your writing is fantastic and your psychological torture of the children is treating me apart while also keeping me together long enough to get to those wonderful moments of happiness. Thank you for sharing.
Illustre chapter 24 . 3/28/2016
Holy shit... Love this Asuka - still a psycho but more relatable and personable. As always, can't wait for the next update! The plot twists and turns really are incredibly engrossing :)
Isabel Nightray chapter 24 . 3/27/2016
I don't know if my other RR went up so I will say it again. you are very creative and your writing really helps me get on the scene like u see the manga scenes in your head. it's all very impressive.
Isabel Nightray chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
omg omg OMG! I am running around right now. this was incredible. how can you write such awesome battle scenes is beyond my understanding. it bothered me that they were sweating in the LCL cuz it made no sense to me. but the battle omg can we get u a manga drawer? cuz I need to see that! can't wait for more!
TripleF chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
Oh, that cliffhanger is so evil! EVIL, I TELL YOU!
(j/k)

A very nice chapter, things are definitely looking up. I'm quite eager to read how this will all end. :-)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
God damn cliff hangers! This is awesome. Can't wait to see how you finish it!
SuperCasshern chapter 23 . 3/20/2016
Noooooooooo~!
What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read the next chapter, I am SO JAZZED!
SPDudley chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
So it looks like a Peggy Sue, but then now the worlds are merging together (a bit like Fringe with EVAs). Very interesting payoff after a lengthy setup. Looks good.
SPDudley chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
An interesting twist of events, enough to make you wonder which storyline is running and which is just in his head.
TripleF chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
Good chapter, leading to a conclusion quite progressively well done.
Also, nice touch with merging different realities. :-)
SuperCasshern chapter 22 . 3/14/2016
I've blitzed through this story in two days and I am absolutely in love with it. I can't wait to see where it goes. Keep it up!
Isabel Nightray chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!
This was even better than anything i could have expected. I need more soon!
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
Cool three chapters.
TripleF chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
And finally the truth is revealed. Sort of. I think. No complains here, but it's weird to read Kaworu speaking of a "malicious angel".

Looking forward to read how this work will end. :-)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »