Reviews for The Catalyst
7thManiac chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Great chapter, very Asuka centric. I will admit I didn't think they would be taking the big step in their relationship just yet but it made sense, and Asuka is the one who initiated it, if it was Shinji I would think it too soon since he's still so broken.

Again comparing to your old story Human Equation where Asuka was the one confronting the majority of the trauma with Shinji as support it's interesting to see the reverse now. Will be interesting to see how Shinji reacts to his and Asuka's first night and of course the reveal of what his parents have done, once he's had time to absorb and process it.

Will also be looking forward to Asuka's reaction the next morning. She's a bit of a tsundere, although I don't know how much that applies now since she's not afraid to admit her feelings for Shinji, so I suppose it's a toss up between embarrassment and joy or just joy?
7thManiac chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
I really like the way the Asuka/Shinji dynamic is going. A lot of the post-TI stories deal with them being angry with each other at first but here it's different. Logically it might even make more sense, they've seen all of each other during Instrumentality and they should at least understand each other better. So instead they support each other.

Will be interesting how a third person affects their life, especially with how protective Asuka has become.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Really like what you have going on here! Your writing style is very pleasing and can't wait for the next chap!
7thManiac chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
I too hope that penguins have returned.
MrGilgamesh chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
This is nice.
Christopher chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I'm enjoying the story so far looking forward to seeing more.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Wonderful story
Seeking Professional Help chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
I'm sort of enjoying this. While nothing too interesting has happened yet, I suspect things will get more interesting when more people come back.

thanks for the story.
7thManiac chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Looks like the next chapter should be interesting
Andivegito chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
This is an interesting story, I look forward to seeing it unfold.
deathbringer374 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Nice! Eager for more!
Seeking Professional Help chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
The drama/angst has me intrigued. Interested in seeing what this fic will have.

Thanks for the new story.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8