Reviews for Heatwave
myincoherentthoughts chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
This was so cute, I absolutely loved it x
onyxcareles chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Sigh... that was just a perfecting ending.
anonymousW chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
God that was HOT!
Loved that chapter. Cant help imagining them on the boat wt kids.
Thanks for this
Gaby
kwisteria chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
LOVED IT SO MUCH. You covered everything I wanted (can't pick one cos there are too many)! And thank you for the sexy make out session ;)
Oh, I also really liked the ending that a few things are left to our imagination. It's so beautifully written! You really made my day, thank you :)
Marina chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Wow ! That was both very emotional and very sexy ;-) Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Loved it!
kwisteria chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Wow...this is a beautiful, beautiful love story! I could feel how much Harvey loves Donna and that made me cry. And What a cliffhanger! I'm dying for the next chapter already!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
love it
great feelings
love your insight into harvey
impatiently waiting for next chapter
danièle
anonymousW chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Maya. What. Is. This?
How dare you? I was supposed to have a productive day and now all I can think about is whats goin to happen next. Everything about it was brilliant.
Thanks for writing
Gaby
myincoherentthoughts chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
LOVE THIS, I cant wait for the next part x
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Tears are falling. I'm sad for him, sad for them.
This is sooooo good. Please continue. Your writing is just beautiful. Especially when you tear at my heartstrings.
Sof chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Lovely! I like the twist with the dream...and i love the way u mix past and present!
lafantomette chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I can't believe I'm not even 40 and you killed me.
...
This is not only really hot but omfg so beautiful I'm just gonna go cry in the storage room...
annnahatcher chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I loved this so much! although I almost had a heartattack when she said "Mitchell" in Harveys dreams lol
I can totally see things happening like this in the show- where she is at the wedding with someone else and he is drinking and looking at her and gosh even reading this made me sad because its a realistic represenation of their feelings- so many there, shown so little.
cant wait for the update! xx
deleted-abandoned chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
CLIFFHANGER? NOOOOOOO. I like the whole harbor/water analogy you got going on! I'm curious to find out where this goes :) I just have one critique, maybe break up the earlier paragraphs into smaller chunks. I found it difficult to read so much info in one clump.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2