Reviews for Him and Her
Your love for greek mythology is so deep ! Waow majestic piece
I cannot wait to read more of your work !
Sting3 chapter 7 . 10/19
Good chapter! I’m excited to see what happens next...
Sting3 chapter 6 . 10/19
Good chapter! Kai is here, yay!
Sting3 chapter 5 . 10/19
Great chapter! Loved seeing Persephone! Thanks!
Sting3 chapter 4 . 10/19
Good chapter! Can’t wait to see hades at the school! Thanks! :)
vixenXfreezepop chapter 20 . 10/17
This story is so beautifully written and so much fun to read! I love the plot, the pace, the characterization, everything! I’m so happy you’re continuing this.
marieSe chapter 20 . 10/13
kudos! this was really good
Ana Isabel1 chapter 20 . 10/10
THIS WAS AMAZING! Loved the development and hated the unknown, lol. I know, I know, all answers in due time, but I'm so nervous as to what it is that Bonnie has set out to do! What will be the final outcome and what obstacles she'll encounter. That moment in bed with Hades was HOT and sweet and awesome!
Loved this chapter!
LiLaAir chapter 20 . 10/10
Ooow, thanks for the shoutout. I just love this story so much. Thanks for updating.
I loooooved the kiss. I love the fact that Bonnie is starting to feel for Hades bur why did she run? She can trust him, he would have helped her, or would he? Apart from that, I love that Bonnie is taking matters into her own hands. Girl has some power!
I am so curious to find out what the oracle has to say. Hopefully Bonnie and Hades will be reunited soon and that he wont be too pissed at her.
Thanks again for this lovely, wonderfil, original and exciting story. Cant wait for more. :)
ldzansi chapter 19 . 10/7
badass brilliantly written what a captivating story you are writing so well thought out I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of this story love it stay blessed always
Ana Isabel1 chapter 19 . 9/24
Wow! That was an awesome chapter! Great that Bonnie is getting more contact with other gods and the Hecate following Hermes advice and actually helping Persephone!? Loved it!
And we got some great Hades/Bonnie bonding time, don't think I didn't notice the name of the rock she chose as a pendant! But Bonnie never leta Hades off the hook and that's awesome!
Sting3 chapter 3 . 9/23
Good chapter! Glad to know who Charlie is at the end... can’t wait for more!
Sting3 chapter 2 . 9/23
Freaky snake... but good chapter! :)
Sting3 chapter 1 . 9/23
Oh what a great start! Looking forward to reading more of your story, thanks!
JustStockton chapter 19 . 9/22
It's a travesty. Just an outright travesty how DARN GOOD this story is! Oh gosh, you are giving me everything in this year of the terribad 2020 with some BonKai/HadesxPersephone realness. This chapter continues the tradition of being awesome. Gotta be honest. I've always thought of Bonnie as Hecate and Caroline as Persephone. But you've totally won me over with how you are writing Bonnie's story. It's sort of heartbreaking that her life as she know it is over. Like what will happen to Bonnie if Persephone is awakened. We know what happens if she doesn't. But scary stuff to ponder. Also that ending FTW. I don't Hecate's game but she's a wildcard and you're using her to maximum efficiency here. Thanks for this update! It was a thrilling read!