Reviews for The Cake and the Cobbler Theory
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
InksandPens chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Oh my stars, that was amazing. I’m at a loss for words right now because it was too wonderful. I didn’t know about the cake and cobbler theory before this and even though the actual baked goods were only there to facilitate a biology discussion I felt like I was right there chowing down and suppressing a panic attach as people got too close to the secret.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
yaaaaaaassssssss headcanon accepted
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is AWESOME! I love the cake/cobbler theory you made up! I'm kinda curious if cake qualities are genetic and can be passed down or if they tend to be changed by exposure to a certain atmosphere...
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
What an excellent story! You had a wonderful sense of setting, good pacing between dialog and thought, and kept the whole thing really interesting throughout. spectacular writing, I really enjoyed this. I'd read more of this just "sitting in a classroom talking" with detail like that. it makes me so curious about what's next! Loved Wes in there too, the snark he had! (Actually all of them had really great characterizations, Danny's "unexpected" wit most of all.) Thanks for writing this!
~Catalyst
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Very interesting. I liked it.
The Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This was amazing! An incredibly entertaining read. I love all of the head canons you've put into this. Thank you for writing this. :D Faved and Followed!

TCA
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This story is beautiful. I just had to get that out there.
I love the way you explain it and the reactions and reasoning all made sense. So it seems this teacher... Lachuga, probably had figured out that Danny Phantom is half ghost... though that doesn't mean he know's Fenton and Phantom are the same... though it's not hard to guess once you can wrap your head around the idea of half ghost...
Ms.Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This needs a sequel
LexyMaree chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Well I just got strange looks for giggling on public transport. Really awesome stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I think Word of God is that very few people could have survived the accident so there you go
LunagaleMaster chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Why doesn't this have more attention?! This is a very serious question. This is written beautifully, makes sense, is funny, has the right emotions, and is very interesting to read. I want to applaud you for this. Seriously, why doesn't this have more attention?!

One thing though, isn't the point of Wes Weston is that he connected the dots on Danny's secret? He's essentially the Crocker of DP, and you just kind of make him a Valerie here. It's not bad, but just kind of weird.

Anyway, I could go on for awhile for why this one-shot is awesome. You should be proud of this and get a pat on the back while I wonder while this little hidden gem doesn't have more reviews and favorites by now. Thanks for the read!
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I love it. Everything is reasoned out and explained well, and characterization is A. It makes me wonder if anybody does figure it out after this conversation... Its such bad luck for Danny though that the discussion took that turn xD
Great chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
An interesting theory. It really describes "Phantom" and his accident. I wonder, if Mr Lechuga would connect the pieces. Looking forward to more!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This certainly was an interesting fic to read, the ideas just flowed one after another.

Also, awes pissed me off a great deal the same way Valerie pissed me off in the show, that's what narrow minded people do, huh?

I sure hope you write a second chapter or a sequel because truth be told you intrigued me with this story.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.