Reviews for As I Lay Me Down
applemysteries chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
This. Story. Is. Utter. Genius.
Outlaw Jessie James chapter 14 . 1/15/2007
Trinity Joyce
timeends chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Randy and Joan forever. lol.
HuntingPeace chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
I am still loving it! You do need to check your spelling though. There are tons of small errors that I know you did not mean to make, they probably just happened when you were typing. One question: Why aren't they trying to figure out a way to get back home to their time? Just wondering. But it's going great!
HuntingPeace chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
I am loving it! But I would like some bit of background on the Cordy/Angel relationship. Maybe you have it in a further chapter and I have not gotten to it yet. If so... disregard that. If not... could you possibly say how they are together and such. And just to be helpful, it's correct. I don't know if you caught that spelling error or not but I just thought I would let you know. It's a great story!
blackbeltchic chapter 16 . 2/16/2004
I liked it. Hate the fact that Angel and Buffy aren't together, and I was confused for awhile there, since I haven't read this in a long time, but that's my own faults.
I liked it. I like the name you gave Buffy's baby.
I hate the fact that Angel was with Cordelia. That pairing just freaks me out! But the story was good anyway!
I finally remembered what had gone on in the story, about the time they got sent back. And I liked the prologue. Not exactly origional, Connor, and Buffy's Baby stopping evil, but it's still a good idea!
And i'm starting to babble now, and the 'cleaning feaerie' is back to possess me again, and the washer and dryer need to be fed again...
GREAT CHAPTER!
MDGB-FAN chapter 14 . 1/12/2004
hey cool story! hmm...for the name part i think i like: emily marie or hailee dawn or maybe trinity j. or in longer terms trinity joyce or maybe mixing the names? or m i like Dawn Lanelle...makes it sound i dunno, cool to me i guess. hehe, well good luck wit ur writing ((not that u really need it))...buh-bye!
.:sarah:.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 15 . 12/12/2003
i cant wait till you update sucks being grounded parents canbe such a drag im adding this to my fave list i wonder if buffy will still be pregnant or if the baby will be already born
-spuffy
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
either hailee or Zoe
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 13 . 12/12/2003
you could name her kassandra or molly or annie
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
how is that possible vampires cant have kids unless there was some sort of thing that made that an exception
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
this is intresting you know you could have seperated the chapters
crzy4fun chapter 15 . 12/10/2003
Interested to see what happens next...but, I think you need a beta to make sure that the chapters are easier to read. Hope you update soon.
EllieD chapter 14 . 12/9/2003
oh...i like hailee dawn...but i also think that emily elizabeth is cute!
EllieD chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
me again...i see that you have changed the format of the story..very good...it looks so much better now! keep it up!
Ellie