Reviews for Night Terrors
CalledDankMemes chapter 1 . 5/27
What?! Im not crying-Youre crying! *sobs*
MitsuruSenpaii chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
English is the perfect language for writing Undertake stuff. I wouldn't know even how to refer Frisk since German don't have any good equality for they/them.
Anyway, I refused until now to read something Undertale related bc I hold Undertale very dear, and I don't want pairing stuff. But... As you probably know I read your SaeyoungxMC fic, and I thought, I just could give it a try.
And holy... At the part where Frisk remembers killing Papyrus I srsly started to cry. Bc Killing Papyrus was the thing that broke my heart the most. T-T
But... The fear of socks? Scandalous!
Anyways, I loved this, even if romantic feelings between Frisk & Sans still scares me.
ashrun26 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
amazing
Myshu chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This was touching! For a post-pacifist story it does a great job wrestling with the issues Frisk would be bringing to the surface, and how they'd handle them with a brave front but then crumble the moment they hit dream-land. Those dreams are doozies! You wrote them quick and cutting.

The bit with the jacket just makes ya melt, though, it's so sweet and effective, and the convo on the couch is the most heartbreaking thing. You worked really well with the prompt and that fanart to make a great fic.
Mada-Scarpath chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Have a review biscuit.
Feels chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I just realized that i read these in the Wrong order.
PhotoSnapFrenzy chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I really like the way you describe Frisk's feelings and the story behind all the different storylines he went through
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This entire thing is so... *SOBS* I LOVE THIS SO MUUUUUCCCHHHH

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS HEART-WRENCHING FANFIC!
Ringed Rose of Lesbos chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I'm crying now. This is a masterpiece as much as Undertale itself is.
GameManiac chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
So this is the first Undertale fanfic that you've written. And now I see what you mean by "series".

From this first story, I can see your origin of the whole Frisk/Sans bromance, and why Frisk sometimes wears Sans' jacket. And I can also see the whole Chara/Frisk idea of two sides of the same coin.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Sans...to be able to love and forgive Frisk after all that she has done...that takes a special kind of strength that I hope to one day gain. In any case, REALLY good job on this one-shot! It definitely gave me the feels:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This... was... so... long... but I loved it...
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
The "Breaking into my house to see me" bit killed me. Fun story.
Trueheart Zen chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I love this so much. Great job!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
...Well... I had seen the comic before, but... ahahaha... ouch. So much of the ouch.