Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
SHadowKIne77 chapter 18 . 7/21
I love the idea of Harry Potter in Evangelion. I especially like the Harry/Rei ship. I'm looking forward to seeing Rei made shore Voldemort gets his.
Nysk chapter 18 . 7/11
Shame this was not ended.
Thanks for what was written though.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 11 . 5/19
Umbridge is cannon bashable.
sephchipmunk chapter 18 . 5/14
I wish you had finished this
dennisud chapter 18 . 4/16
Wonder if Harry becoming the "Master of Death" might do to this scenario!
dennisud chapter 3 . 4/15
So they are ALL hybrids with Angelic powers and Harry adding Magic. OH boy, are people going to be NOT ready for this especially the bad guys and gals!
dennisud chapter 2 . 4/15
What you said at the end is true I can't wait for the Flashback and how he screwed Gendo and SELE
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/15
I was a huge Eva fan before Harry Potter hit and I am very intrigued by this. I would have LOVED seeing three Evangelions in that last Battle at Hogwarts but that's' me. HOpe this will be a great read. I'll review after I get to the latest chapter.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 2 . 3/8
Hm, I guess Gendo belongs to the category of those characters deserving to be bashed, then? Fair enough, I suppose, but it is a bit strange that apparently, Yui, Ritsuko and Fuyutsuki get a pass, because honestly, there would be a lot to say about their own role in that mess. Here, it seems that Gendo is treated as a scapegoat (in fact, having Yui berating him seems pretty ironic, unless that berating was among the lines of "hey, you should have sought human instrumentality for its own sake, not just to see me again!") in order to downplay the others own flaws.

Nonetheless, this seems like an intriguing story (even if I am coming in pretty late). I'm especially curious to see what the Evangelion characters will do in the HP-verse. Onward, then!
senpen banka chapter 18 . 2/11
Awesome story, can't wait to see what happens next!
rash1987 chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
finaliza esta buena historia por favor
Ranmaleopard chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
Smokeing chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
Very enjoyable story could not put it down till I was finished look forward to it
tacitblue1973 chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
Tang the lot of them!
duskrider chapter 18 . 10/1/2017
Hope that this is the end of Modlywort.