Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
majere4 chapter 20 . 11/4
A good ending, thank you very much for sharing your time and talent :)
majere4 chapter 19 . 11/4
While the end could be considered anti-climactic, anyone who understands Rei's power would see this as the only natural conclusion. You did a good job bringing the characters to a place where we can enjoy their happiness and didn't leave us hanging without an ending. I cannot tell you how glad I am for these gifts :)
majere4 chapter 18 . 11/4
It's been a fun story so far, especially learning about Harry's time in the Evangelion'verse and the characters growing in the HP'verse.
majere4 chapter 17 . 11/4
Hmmm... I have this odd idea in my head of Rei using Snape to kill the death munchers - and the brander by reaching into the brand and killing everything that has one - Snape survives because Rei anchors him even as she uses the connection to eradicate the scum from the earth.
majere4 chapter 16 . 11/4
Yeah, he was bitten near midnight and would not be found until the next morning (depending on shift changes) so the likelihood of him surviving without Harry's vision was pretty near nil :(
majere4 chapter 15 . 11/4
"
"The healers at St Mungo's are not hopeful," Dumbledore said. "Then again, many of them don't like her either, and are only giving her the minimum of treatment that their oaths demand. The best prognosis I could get was that she may recover in some months.
"
Please let this "recovery" be to a gibbering, snorting, snuffling pig? It would be a step up from toad, and that's so much more than it deserves!

I think you're doing a good job with Dumbledore. I do not like the character, he is in many ways a dark lord in canon at worst and at best he is a cult of personality that believes he alone knows what is right and blithely ignores anyone's welfare in favor of his own fluid perception of what is important. There's a reason that dumbles is the primary 'name' given his character in fanfics, just as bilius is recognized as a pejorative for ronald the fair-weather friend.
I hope you are able to give more character and relationship building even as you accelerate the plot.
majere4 chapter 14 . 11/4
Very good to see them socializing, even if it did lead to sharing their darker times, that is important for them to bond as well.

"
Did you know that a 'wether' is actually a castrated goat? This is the nickname Serafall Leviathan gives Dumbledore in Fall to Zenith when she turns him into a Prinny.
Why do you know this? I... dammit, now I have to go look up 'Fall to Zenith' :D
majere4 chapter 12 . 11/3
"
She will recover…eventually. Though I am sure it will take at least some months to do so.
"
How... unfortunate. That's not justice, that's just barely above community service in a playground for child molesters. Basically, she gets punished for a short time, recovers over a longer time, and accomplishes all of her goals through the fallout. I'm beyond disappointed. If you're going to judge the toad, let her suffer in equal measure to the suffering she has inflicted!

I hate the idea of Harry paying off fudge, but it is a clever use of the trope and falls within your "nobody is willing to use their power intelligently and decisively" universe.
majere4 chapter 11 . 11/3
Ahh, vengeance, sweet, permanent, unending tormented vengeance.
The toad is no more, Draco needs to be emasculated. Not emotionally, verbally, or even mentally, but to have his genitalia physically removed. Perhaps through his mouth?
Then a peek into snivellus' slimy hell-hole of a mind could be next? I sincerely doubt he would merit less than the toad's just rewards.
Eliminating all the minor demons before the devil is thrown down would be a lovely side-plot :)
majere4 chapter 10 . 11/3
A sweet chapter, but most importantly, Luna!
More please?
martin.presston.9 chapter 20 . 11/3
not a bad story but i think it lacked enough detail of the evangaline story for those having limited contact with it and also harry didnt realy have much to do in this one as he just came across as more of a bystanderthan anything else. but i thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us
majere4 chapter 8 . 11/2
I'm really enjoying your slow build. Not just in the romance, but in the whole plot. Rei (et al)'s powers make toad a footnote; "she did something worth punishing, and was punished, the end) so I am looking forward to where conflict will arise past that.
majere4 chapter 3 . 10/21
Just enough details to keep me from frowning in confusion... too often, lol
It's my own fault, it has been a decade since I last watched any NGE, and I'll take full responsibility for my ignorance even as I fervently hope you'll throw lots of details to float me along :D
good sor
CountOrlok777 chapter 3 . 4/20
how many versions are there? sounds like what happened with the corpse party Manga books.