Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
Ariadne Venegas chapter 16 . 8/9
Also Gendo took her last name, as she had a most important family than his and she was a most prominent person when they married, so in some ways he is the wife
The Shadows Mistress chapter 1 . 7/5
Get in the mech harry :)
PikaMew1288 chapter 13 . 6/27
Considering that Rei has ALL of Umbridge's memories. That means that she has access to the memories of ALL of her Illegal dealings. What would happen should all of those memories end up in Rita Skeeter's hands?
PikaMew1288 chapter 10 . 6/27
Fly Me to the Moon was also in Bayonetta.
PikaMew1288 chapter 7 . 6/27
Remember that most magicals are either unhealthy due to laziness with magic and House Elves being able to fix most of their problems easily and eating nothing but fatty food growing up, not to mention the inbreeding dulling their minds and weakening their magic. Most, if not all of the Death Eaters suffer from this. Voldemort had his mind, magic and soul split in half 8 times so it makes sense that rational decision making is beyond him. Ironically, had Voldemort not made any Horcruxes then he likely would have succeeded in conquering the U.K. It is likely that combination of factors that lead to the fanon cliche that the British Army could steamroll them.
T-B-R chapter 20 . 6/25
Yeah way back when I watched the anime, the ending was so weird I had no idea what happened.
Comments:

- Babies ever after.
*tilts head in minor confusion*

Uhm, I see two avenues for Harry and Rei to have a kid, that doesn't involve intercourse or IVF.

If Rei can amplify the Angelic tissue within Harry, what's stopping her from retrieving some of his genetic material, intermixing/merging it with her own and then having the relevant cells undergo pathogenesis?

The outcome would be hers and Harry.

The other option is more science like. As I rather doubt that Rei and Kowaru's creation involved spermetazoids (sp?) or ova.

So the project that made them, could theoretically be used to create another hybrid child, only this time it being Rei and Harry's.

I mean if Lilith plus Yui equals Rei. Then why can't Angelic Rei's material be combined with "humanish" Harry?

Should be the same principle.

*shrugs*

Just saying though, as beyond that bit of confusion the ending was quite satisfactory.
Jack Inqu chapter 19 . 6/25
It's been a while indeed. I'm glad you're still with us. :)

A bit of an anti-climax, as you said, but it makes sense. Voldemort was up against forces he could never have imagined, with powers beyond his understanding. It makes sense he would get squashed.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
DOS73 chapter 20 . 6/25
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it. The only problem with this it’s been so long since I started reading this I had to start from the beginning to remember what the story was about. But I still enjoyed it very much and I hope you will keep up the great work.
rash1987 chapter 20 . 6/24
genial historia y gracias por darle un final que se merece buen trabajo y cierto sobre los finales canon de Evangelion no se entienden nada excepto el manga y suerte en terminar tus demás historias no seas flojo como sakurademonalchemist y ojala tengas otra historia publicada en TVtropes
Gabrielus Prime chapter 20 . 6/24
Since you were nice enough to give us those Evangelion fic recommendations, I'll reciprocate with one: You should read Leviathan, by Thukton Flishithy, a Eva/Godzilla crossover that has some of the best worldbuilding I've ever seen, excellent writing, and Shinji Ikari as Ultraman. Yes, Shini's Ultraman, and it is glorious.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 6/24
Thank you for wrapping this up before your estimated time frame. I enjoyed the story.
Corrections:
*... even as she was ordered to keep an eye on her.*

"him" not "her", as Rei was keeping an eye on Harry.

*As she held Harry within herself, along with the souls of those she intended to use Third Impact to transport to Harry's world, ...*

May want to rephrase this as currently it's saying that she's using souls to fuel Third Impact and then using that to transport to Harry's world.

I suggest something like:
"As she held Harry within herself, along with the other souls she wished to save, she planned to use Third Impact to transport them all to Harry's world, ..."

*She was pretty much a god now.*

"goddess" would be more apt than "god".

*The light of my soul, through which nobody I do not wish to may violate. *

Bit clunky. Maybe try:
"The light of my soul, through which nothing and nobody, I do not wish to, may pass."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comments:

- AT field
Seems kinda dangerous gambling on an AT field being able to stop an AK, as we don't exactly know how an AK does what it does.

Super obliviate that knocks out the autonomous systems that regulate breathing and the like?

It could stop that.

Some type of neural energy disruptor, that prevents the body from operating?

Again, it could stop that.

But if it severs the connection between the soul and body, than an AT field is the worst thing you could use against it, as Ir's the soul made manifest.

No different from Aura being utterly useless vs it, as it too derives from the soul IIRC.

Or how Ion cannons in Star Wars can short circuit shields capable of shrugging off turbolaser fire. Natural counters and all that jazz.

- Third person
*Plus, that way he spoke of himself in the third person? That was pretentious as hell. And not in any remotely good way.*

Nor is he cute enough to pull it off like say Kusano from Sekirei ;-P

- Ending
You may think it anticlimactic, but what's more important from my perspective is that it's logical.

With Rei having the power that she does, her not doing what she did here is plain stupid and just going for drama for drama's sake, not because the story calls for it.

Too many authors, fanfic or otherwise, fall for that trap, going for the "epic climax", even when plain logic and their own story call for a different ending and where their "epic climax" will lead to trouble down the road.

Hell, JKR did it by having Harry be a die-hard Dumbledorian, despite the life he's had, the man's trespasses against him and his. The "clues" that Harry had to puzzle out, despite that every day it took to hunt down the Horcruxes more innocent people were hurt, that "teaching" Harry was supposedly more important than the lives of the innocent being endangered by it.

*shakes head*

After 5th Year, after what Draco and Snape did in 6th, Harry should've gone Grey in his response towards lethal violence visited upon him and his.

Yet for her "epic climax" she chose to ignore that and made him s gormless fool that will have to deal with another Dark Lord/Lady before he has grandkids, simply because the Dark Families survived and have their seats in the Geezergamot, whereas the Light families with the same pretty much got wiped out.

As if THAT situation wouldn't lead to a repeat of the cycle. Toss in tech development and the spread of social media like Twitter and Instagram.

Maintaining the Statute of Secrecy just isn't viable without radical changes in the Wizarding World, changes that they refuse to make.

*shrugs*

And that's just one example of a commercial work falling into the trap. Plenty of others.

Hell, you've got a better grip on the concept. Harry in the Code Geass world or Ghost in the Shell? Those others wouldn't let Harry use his powers for spurious and often illogical reasons*.

You? "Harry is a wizard, so he'll wizard, maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but he WILL act as he sees fit."

Even in your Berserk cross, you came up with a plausible reason as to why things still happened as they did, even with Harry there.

And again, everything was internally consistent and logical.

That to me, makes you the better writer.

World building may not be your forte, but you have next to no plot holes either.

Normally, I'd say none at all, but considering I haven't read all of your stories, due to lack of interest in some of the fandoms involved, well, it would be hubris on my part to make a definitive statement when I haven't checked all the sources.

*shrugs*

*: Not to rag on them, as I do like their work, but ...

Kur0Kishi had this issue with a Naruto/DxD cross of theirs.

A Naruto with less chakra than a just graduated Sakura and was bitter enough to make Archer/EMIYA look like a carefree carebear by comparison.

It didn't even feel as Naruto at times, I only stuck with the story due to how much I liked their other work and was waiting to see if they'd make him recover or just more of the same.

Instead RL swallowed them whole and won't let them come out and play no more.

Love the watchmen reference
GreyAB chapter 20 . 6/24
Thanks for sharing this, it has been a fun story to read.