Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
dennisud chapter 2 . 4/15/2018
What you said at the end is true I can't wait for the Flashback and how he screwed Gendo and SELE
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
I was a huge Eva fan before Harry Potter hit and I am very intrigued by this. I would have LOVED seeing three Evangelions in that last Battle at Hogwarts but that's' me. HOpe this will be a great read. I'll review after I get to the latest chapter.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 2 . 3/8/2018
Hm, I guess Gendo belongs to the category of those characters deserving to be bashed, then? Fair enough, I suppose, but it is a bit strange that apparently, Yui, Ritsuko and Fuyutsuki get a pass, because honestly, there would be a lot to say about their own role in that mess. Here, it seems that Gendo is treated as a scapegoat (in fact, having Yui berating him seems pretty ironic, unless that berating was among the lines of "hey, you should have sought human instrumentality for its own sake, not just to see me again!") in order to downplay the others own flaws.

Nonetheless, this seems like an intriguing story (even if I am coming in pretty late). I'm especially curious to see what the Evangelion characters will do in the HP-verse. Onward, then!
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 18 . 2/11/2018
Awesome story, can't wait to see what happens next!
rash1987 chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
finaliza esta buena historia por favor
Ranmaleopard chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
Smokeing chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
Very enjoyable story could not put it down till I was finished look forward to it
tacitblue1973 chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
Tang the lot of them!
duskrider chapter 18 . 10/1/2017
Hope that this is the end of Modlywort.
Princess Asuna chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
Great update, I look forward to more!
PrometheusDark chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
Moldyshorts is gonna get tanged~
TSFreedom chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
Good chapter . I wonder if Draco failed to relay the part about Rei choosing the time and place or if Voldie just ignored that part.
lord Martiya chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
Aand... Umbridge managed to do something suicidally stupid even earlier than I expected...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 9/26/2017
Moldywarts is going to become red/orange goo! Or Rei is going to use all the Angels' powers on him! Or Angel powers first, then orange goo. Just make him suffer enormous pain and humiliation before killing him.
Blackholelord chapter 18 . 9/26/2017
Great to see a update, but boy is Tommy boy going to regret being near Rei when she reveal her true power.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »