Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
rash chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
actualiza la historia esta genial
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 3/10/2017
Looks like Rei is about to become an avenging angel.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
"Well, that was a thing."-Yang Xaio-Long.
D72 chapter 17 . 2/2/2017
Or you could use the explanation from rick potion #9, you only get so many deus ex machina chances before the audience gets tired of it and moves on.

If the rant came from ginny, Rei could have coldly asked who ginny thought she was talking to.

Interesting that Rei still wants a good version of gendo as part of their rather strange extended family.

Kaw's head flying off like a prop was oddly amusing. Like I could hear the benny hill theme behind a tragedy.
Wouldn't they be screwed if his head plopped into the LCL? Or would he need to be alive for impact?
D72 chapter 16 . 2/2/2017
Gendo did take her name...

Something about using an AT field in a snowball fight is super amusing to me.

As to paying the butcher's bill, I nominate Remus if someone else has to go.
D72 chapter 15 . 2/2/2017
I liked Harry's meeting with Yui.
D72 chapter 14 . 2/2/2017
Hah, I think there's a fic called hedgehog's dillema where Shinji tries to let Kaw down easy after some flirting, kaw flips gender, and shinji says "screw it"!

Interesting how Kaji decided to go out. When I watched the series I thought he got screwed over by an intel source. Dunno if I could ever smile at a gun to the face.
D72 chapter 13 . 2/2/2017
Interesting to leave the amount up in the air, it keeps the author from throwing zeroes at problems or looking ridiculous. Hiring distraught victims of the first voldefart war to go punisher on DE's never came up, and for gods sake, there is a division of wizards called hitwizards. Right in the name!

Also keeps Harry from having the magical vault of deus ex machina weapons, annoying potter wills, or portraits of grandparents we don't give a shit about.

I did like a fic where naruto accidentally edo tensai'd mito though... because it was funny.

One other weird thing from indy harry land, selling the basilisk parts never comes back to bite him in the ass?

Lucy would buy that shit up just to be pretentious, hang the thing over his fireplace and chuck elves at it when bored.
D72 chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
I'd be interested in a fic where gendo and yui go to jail for being cult freaks, shinji grows up happy, and the world ends. Becuse yeah. As to umbrige? I'm not entirely sure why they don't just drop her catatonic ass down the moving staircase as it shifts. Squish pop, happy elves!
D72 chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
English is commonly used in aviation, and what is NERV if not a command center for pilots? :)

I wonder if they've kept the statue in the chamber of dogma.
D72 chapter 10 . 2/2/2017
I'm wondering if rei could mugglize people by tangifying their organelles. She would then be even more terrifying!
D72 chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
NERV creates youtube?
D72 chapter 8 . 2/2/2017
Huh, I would have thought shinji a hufflepuff, but he does have those berzerker moments.

As to wizard v. Soldier, who draws first? :)

Pfft, voldemort? Rei and Kaw have NOSES.
D72 chapter 6 . 2/2/2017
As opposed to the PSF field, for pants shitting fear.

Rei has learned Snark!
D72 chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
Ugh, those "Queen gets angry and fires people who could lobotomize her or pop her head like a grape" fics are horrrrrrible.

And snape totally would snark at people who can kill him, he has no intention of surviving the war.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »