Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
majere4 chapter 10 . 11/3/2021
A sweet chapter, but most importantly, Luna!
More please?
mark.press.9 chapter 20 . 11/3/2021
not a bad story but i think it lacked enough detail of the evangaline story for those having limited contact with it and also harry didnt realy have much to do in this one as he just came across as more of a bystanderthan anything else. but i thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us
majere4 chapter 8 . 11/2/2021
I'm really enjoying your slow build. Not just in the romance, but in the whole plot. Rei (et al)'s powers make toad a footnote; "she did something worth punishing, and was punished, the end) so I am looking forward to where conflict will arise past that.
majere4 chapter 3 . 10/21/2021
Just enough details to keep me from frowning in confusion... too often, lol
It's my own fault, it has been a decade since I last watched any NGE, and I'll take full responsibility for my ignorance even as I fervently hope you'll throw lots of details to float me along :D
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2021
good sor
CountOrlok777 chapter 3 . 4/20/2021
how many versions are there? sounds like what happened with the corpse party Manga books.
jaqmaq77 chapter 3 . 4/15/2021
Quite enjoying it... and I actually read one of your notes instead of skipping down to next. I'm surprised you're surprised by the number of hits on Fav n Follow - I have enjoyed all of the stories from you so far... Okay, a lot of your crossovers I'm a bit lost as most of them I have never heard of... but it don't stop me reading and liking them...
Lets hope you don't get grief over the notes - I just don't see the problem... do what I do - skip them... I do usually skip read them for story recomendations...
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 20 . 3/25/2021
Thank you!

Dirt Rider
EdTheBeast chapter 20 . 12/29/2020
Not bad, but can't really call it great. A good read!
ChildeRoland13 chapter 20 . 12/3/2020
So, if I'm interpreting this right, the "power he knows not" was indeed love, but the dark lord was *actually* Gendo who "marked [Harry] as his equal" by trying to have Rei's memories of growing close to Harry erased, thereby acknowledging that Harry had the potential to have as much or more influence/control of Rei as Gendo did.

Which would make Trelawney *really* impressive, having delivered a prophecy that spanned two universes.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
That was a great finish to this story.

Not much else to say, I'm not a professional critic.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 19 . 11/5/2020
I think it would be accurate to say he got yeeted.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 18 . 11/5/2020
I wonder what Voldemort Tang tastes like?
XxHawktalonxX chapter 17 . 11/4/2020
Rei about to go put Tang out of business.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 16 . 11/4/2020
I goofed last chapter's comment with chapter number but oh well.

Also, F for Arthur.