Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
JumpingToaster chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Hmm... Interesting fic I see. Follow I shall.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Nice chapter, I love this story. Good merging of the two universes with the explanation that wizards are some form oof hybrid between Adam and Lilith by the way. Please keep up the good work!
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
You defiantly have my interest with this one. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Okay...I will admit that I wonder where this is going, but I like it. Please keep writing this!
northwind132 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :)
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Great chapter but (like all your chapters) it's woefully short and leaves me chomping at the bit for more. You do that on purpose don't you!
jgkitarel chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Hmm, it seems you are moving a bit quickly and could stand to flesh some things out, but I can't see any specific points which need it without a more in depth look, or simply more chapters to get a better feel of the pacing (hint, hint).

Anyway, an interesting idea, overall. Harry is the perfect Outside Contect Problem for NERV and SEELE, at least at first. I also find the comparisons between Albus and Gendo to be rather unfair, to Albus, though I can see how Rei could come to such a comparison. Hell, I can see why Harry would come to that comparison.
IJN Suzutsuki chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
I will never be able to read A.T Field anymore without thinking it meaning Annoying Troll field...thanks lol
duskrider chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
It is interesting that Kaworu and Asuka are together I like the pairing like how I like Rock Lee (Shinji with memory lose) and Rei from a Naruto Evangelion crossover I love reading. It just makes a odd kind of sense
thunder18 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Great chapter Update soon
Akabara Strauss chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Hell. Yes.
RPFarseer chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Unique Idea. You have peaked my interest.
Opinr chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
A good start I look forward to more.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Im actually more interested in this than alot of your other fics. Evangelion gets so little love in the fan community even though it is an undeniable classic.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26