Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
XxHawktalonxX chapter 10 . 11/4/2020
Umbridge is not a human, no. She is the reincarnation of a particularly constipated toad that crawled out of the primordial ooze of some foreign planet only to perish as she was promptly stepped on by a random beast.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 8 . 11/4/2020
ah

fuck

I remember who Sohryu is

whoops

guess I had a brain dead moment

Also, no mountain yeeting? Shame, but if you say it'll be more interesting then I am looking forwards to it!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
I... I don't know who Kyoko is, but why must you sentence him to this fate? Surely you remember the curse of the DADA teaching position? I hope he's merely fired for his sake
XxHawktalonxX chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
Oh no, Rei is gonna PUNish Umbridge.

And with that I'll shut up and read the next chapter.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
Chapter 4, I like how this story is going and I honestly love the breath of fresh air that is caring Dumbledore. Too many evil Dumbledores that stained my image of his character, this fic is slowly wiping away that stain.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 4 . 11/4/2020
I read that last bit in the voice of the "meanwhile in a parallel universe" audio. Can't remember exactly where it's from but it still made me chuckle how he said it.

Onwards to chapter four!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Ah, shame what happened to that fanfic.

I am sorry, buy I must ask, may I use "Annoying Troll Field" in my online endeavors across Reddit and Discord? It had me laughing my ass off and I find that I would very much like to use it.

Anywho, off to chapter three!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
Chapter 1, a nice start. Gendo be dead, that's a fat F. I wonder if Rei will be able to use an external AT Field in this story like SPOILER: Kawuro/Tabris/Adam could? Guess I gotta read to find out.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Ah yes, tang. This should be a wild ride.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 6/22/2020
This is a good story
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 6/1/2020
Nice choice of tune. The most famous rendition of Fly Me To The Moon was by Frank Sinatra though I also liked the version done in Bayonetta, but I digress...

Getting back to Sinatra, I think various bigots and Umb!tch need to get hit with another of his more notable songs, namely Swinging On A Star. There's no toad in it but one does what one can.
A Fan chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
Wow, Tang? I haven't had that since I was a child. What nostalgia. I didn't even know they still made it until I googled it after reading this. Thanks for the blast from the past.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 5/3/2020
So Kyoko ended up as DADA teacher? Better her than Umbitch.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 5/3/2020
Why can't they watch Harry's memories to verify what he told them?
KM Donovan chapter 20 . 3/10/2020
you should check out Neon Genesis Evangelion: Anima. it takes place 3 years after the original series in a "What if Instrumentality didn't happen?" universe. it's an interesting take on what could have been.

admittedly there are elements in it that i dislike, but maybe you will enjoy it more.

anyways, as always,

thank you for your time.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »