Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
XxHawktalonxX chapter 15 . 11/4/2020
Another nicely done chapter

onto 16
XxHawktalonxX chapter 14 . 11/4/2020
Again, no comment for this chapter sadly.

On to the next episode of drago- Wait, wrong franchise
XxHawktalonxX chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
Rita huh? Dangerous game.. An effective one, but dangerous.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 12 . 11/4/2020
Not much to say on chapter eleven, onwards to twelve.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 11 . 11/4/2020
Ah, the Toad has been punished... Not enough mind you, but it was atleast some punishment.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 10 . 11/4/2020
Umbridge is not a human, no. She is the reincarnation of a particularly constipated toad that crawled out of the primordial ooze of some foreign planet only to perish as she was promptly stepped on by a random beast.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 8 . 11/4/2020
ah

fuck

I remember who Sohryu is

whoops

guess I had a brain dead moment

Also, no mountain yeeting? Shame, but if you say it'll be more interesting then I am looking forwards to it!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
I... I don't know who Kyoko is, but why must you sentence him to this fate? Surely you remember the curse of the DADA teaching position? I hope he's merely fired for his sake
XxHawktalonxX chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
Oh no, Rei is gonna PUNish Umbridge.

And with that I'll shut up and read the next chapter.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
Chapter 4, I like how this story is going and I honestly love the breath of fresh air that is caring Dumbledore. Too many evil Dumbledores that stained my image of his character, this fic is slowly wiping away that stain.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 4 . 11/4/2020
I read that last bit in the voice of the "meanwhile in a parallel universe" audio. Can't remember exactly where it's from but it still made me chuckle how he said it.

Onwards to chapter four!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Ah, shame what happened to that fanfic.

I am sorry, buy I must ask, may I use "Annoying Troll Field" in my online endeavors across Reddit and Discord? It had me laughing my ass off and I find that I would very much like to use it.

Anywho, off to chapter three!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
Chapter 1, a nice start. Gendo be dead, that's a fat F. I wonder if Rei will be able to use an external AT Field in this story like SPOILER: Kawuro/Tabris/Adam could? Guess I gotta read to find out.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Ah yes, tang. This should be a wild ride.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 6/22/2020