Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
Sounded like an interesting idea but when I got to chapter 1, it's just a shit load of authors notes claiming to be a chapter. Waste.
LordDeath8 chapter 10 . 2/3/2020
FRANK SINATRA!
Dean chapter 7 . 1/1/2020
Agents 00x. The one-man army of Military Inteligence section 6. Also the top name is Bond. James Bond. The Commander of Royal Navy. Do not cross him.
Also there is the arrogance of british pure-blooded magicals.
Dean chapter 2 . 1/1/2020
Thought: Asuka should use Kami for swearing, not Merlin. She isn't magical by origin. And japaneese. On the other side - swearing on Christ should be normal for Harry or other muggle-raised, especially at early age; although many fanfic authors disregrard that.
iStyx chapter 2 . 12/25/2019
So... Dumbledore can wave his wand faster than Misato pulls the trigger? Hard to believe, honestly.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 16 . 8/9/2019
Also Gendo took her last name, as she had a most important family than his and she was a most prominent person when they married, so in some ways he is the wife
The Shadows Mistress chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Get in the mech harry :)
PikaMew1288 chapter 13 . 6/27/2019
Considering that Rei has ALL of Umbridge's memories. That means that she has access to the memories of ALL of her Illegal dealings. What would happen should all of those memories end up in Rita Skeeter's hands?
PikaMew1288 chapter 10 . 6/27/2019
Fly Me to the Moon was also in Bayonetta.
PikaMew1288 chapter 7 . 6/27/2019
Remember that most magicals are either unhealthy due to laziness with magic and House Elves being able to fix most of their problems easily and eating nothing but fatty food growing up, not to mention the inbreeding dulling their minds and weakening their magic. Most, if not all of the Death Eaters suffer from this. Voldemort had his mind, magic and soul split in half 8 times so it makes sense that rational decision making is beyond him. Ironically, had Voldemort not made any Horcruxes then he likely would have succeeded in conquering the U.K. It is likely that combination of factors that lead to the fanon cliche that the British Army could steamroll them.
T-B-R chapter 20 . 6/25/2019
Yeah way back when I watched the anime, the ending was so weird I had no idea what happened.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2019
Comments:

- Babies ever after.
*tilts head in minor confusion*

Uhm, I see two avenues for Harry and Rei to have a kid, that doesn't involve intercourse or IVF.

If Rei can amplify the Angelic tissue within Harry, what's stopping her from retrieving some of his genetic material, intermixing/merging it with her own and then having the relevant cells undergo pathogenesis?

The outcome would be hers and Harry.

The other option is more science like. As I rather doubt that Rei and Kowaru's creation involved spermetazoids (sp?) or ova.

So the project that made them, could theoretically be used to create another hybrid child, only this time it being Rei and Harry's.

I mean if Lilith plus Yui equals Rei. Then why can't Angelic Rei's material be combined with "humanish" Harry?

Should be the same principle.

*shrugs*

Just saying though, as beyond that bit of confusion the ending was quite satisfactory.
Jack Inqu chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
It's been a while indeed. I'm glad you're still with us. :)

A bit of an anti-climax, as you said, but it makes sense. Voldemort was up against forces he could never have imagined, with powers beyond his understanding. It makes sense he would get squashed.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
DOS73 chapter 20 . 6/25/2019
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it. The only problem with this it’s been so long since I started reading this I had to start from the beginning to remember what the story was about. But I still enjoyed it very much and I hope you will keep up the great work.
rash1987 chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
genial historia y gracias por darle un final que se merece buen trabajo y cierto sobre los finales canon de Evangelion no se entienden nada excepto el manga y suerte en terminar tus demás historias no seas flojo como sakurademonalchemist y ojala tengas otra historia publicada en TVtropes
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »