Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 6/1/2020
Nice choice of tune. The most famous rendition of Fly Me To The Moon was by Frank Sinatra though I also liked the version done in Bayonetta, but I digress...

Getting back to Sinatra, I think various bigots and Umb!tch need to get hit with another of his more notable songs, namely Swinging On A Star. There's no toad in it but one does what one can.
A Fan chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
Wow, Tang? I haven't had that since I was a child. What nostalgia. I didn't even know they still made it until I googled it after reading this. Thanks for the blast from the past.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 5/3/2020
So Kyoko ended up as DADA teacher? Better her than Umbitch.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 5/3/2020
Why can't they watch Harry's memories to verify what he told them?
K. M. Donovan chapter 20 . 3/10/2020
you should check out Neon Genesis Evangelion: Anima. it takes place 3 years after the original series in a "What if Instrumentality didn't happen?" universe. it's an interesting take on what could have been.

admittedly there are elements in it that i dislike, but maybe you will enjoy it more.

anyways, as always,

thank you for your time.
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
Sounded like an interesting idea but when I got to chapter 1, it's just a shit load of authors notes claiming to be a chapter. Waste.
LordDeath8 chapter 10 . 2/3/2020
FRANK SINATRA!
Dean chapter 7 . 1/1/2020
Agents 00x. The one-man army of Military Inteligence section 6. Also the top name is Bond. James Bond. The Commander of Royal Navy. Do not cross him.
Also there is the arrogance of british pure-blooded magicals.
Dean chapter 2 . 1/1/2020
Thought: Asuka should use Kami for swearing, not Merlin. She isn't magical by origin. And japaneese. On the other side - swearing on Christ should be normal for Harry or other muggle-raised, especially at early age; although many fanfic authors disregrard that.
StyxUA chapter 2 . 12/25/2019
So... Dumbledore can wave his wand faster than Misato pulls the trigger? Hard to believe, honestly.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 16 . 8/9/2019
Also Gendo took her last name, as she had a most important family than his and she was a most prominent person when they married, so in some ways he is the wife
KongouBongo chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Get in the mech harry :)
PikaMew1288 chapter 13 . 6/27/2019
Considering that Rei has ALL of Umbridge's memories. That means that she has access to the memories of ALL of her Illegal dealings. What would happen should all of those memories end up in Rita Skeeter's hands?
PikaMew1288 chapter 10 . 6/27/2019
Fly Me to the Moon was also in Bayonetta.
PikaMew1288 chapter 7 . 6/27/2019
Remember that most magicals are either unhealthy due to laziness with magic and House Elves being able to fix most of their problems easily and eating nothing but fatty food growing up, not to mention the inbreeding dulling their minds and weakening their magic. Most, if not all of the Death Eaters suffer from this. Voldemort had his mind, magic and soul split in half 8 times so it makes sense that rational decision making is beyond him. Ironically, had Voldemort not made any Horcruxes then he likely would have succeeded in conquering the U.K. It is likely that combination of factors that lead to the fanon cliche that the British Army could steamroll them.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »