Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
comodo50 chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
Absolutely loved this fic, thank you for the story.

I had read it before but was not finished back then and was a great ending imo. Loved the congratulations at the end :p
ChimaTigon chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
Not to be rude, but you forgot to mention one other story.
feral creature chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
and let me sing forever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
In other words, I love you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
I was mostly doing a Jojo reference myself. Let just say, what Rei did, it's sorta like the final of Vento Aureo. Very sorta.
Great story bro.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
I wish you had shown Harry and Rei having a kid, their kid would be adorable!
Rude Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
Even though you grew tired of this fic, I greatly appreciate that you finished it. Thank you, and I look forward to reading your upcoming works.
Bonestar chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
I felt that this story was pretty damn good. It had it's flaws such as the dialogue being awkward iin some moments but still better than most of the stuff here. Out of curiosity, how do you feel about the Castlevania series as a whole?
BorderLand chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
Helping millions of people, living literary forever and having so many great friends and on top of everything freedom to do what you want? That would be considered a happy ending by everyone minus the immortal part but they will both live forever which makes it more bearable.

Either way they can have a child when Harry ends up being made from solely angel matter or figure out a way to make a baby pop out of thin air. With magic and godly powers it's not impossible.

There is not better ending then this.
Reishin Amara chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
Kinda curious...what would happen if Rei took shuttle to Mars...then performed Impact to fully ascend? Would that make her the god of Mars?xD
Gabriel Herrol chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
It was a good story. I greatly enjoyed it. Another great work underneath your belt. :) Nothing is perfect, but hey, without the bad you wouldn't appreciate the good. :)
surviversp chapter 19 . 6/23/2019
Thank you for the update and for putting in the effort to bring this to completion even if your interest in it has waned. I greatly respect how you do your best to complete as many of your stories as you can.
I think Harry had an acceptable role in ending Tom. Without him she wouldn't have been there and even if she was the cure would have done more damage than the disease with no anchor.
Looking forward to the epilogue when it comes out.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2019
Is this a motherfucking jojo vento aureo spoiler ?!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2019
Rei have seen thing that ae beyond any comprehension, like Gendo legit smiling.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2019
I mean, that would explain how shitty the beard is.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »