Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel
Endsong chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Here’s to the final chapter! Cheers mate!
Have a Little Feith chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
I have a new recommendation for an anime for you, once it's finished airing, and is on disc... If you want an anime that starts off as really "feel good" then gradually gets darker as it goes, watch "Wiseman's Grandchild". The main character is a typical Isekai protag, no common sense for that world. The relationship between him and his love interest, though, are the selling point for me. It is so damn adorable that I'm surprised I haven't gotten diabetes from it. Look it up sometime if that interests you. The English dub is pretty damn good, with the Love Interest's voice being the highlight for me. Oh, that's not actually her name, her name is "Secily" in Japanese (or something like that), but her English name is Sezilian/en, not sure which it ends with.
Reishin Amara chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
I was hoping for ages to see more of this and it did not disappoint. Good job.
TSFreedom chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Good chapter.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
You do know that those sexual references become real in the canon because Evanglion does not hold back on these subjects.
ChimaTigon chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
You do very interesting Evangelion crossovers.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Lets be honest, we all thought this would be how it ends. Not with a band, but a whimper. It's noce that ot ended though, and with a happy ending too :) Thatnks for the chapter, and best of luck with your work!
Lexarius chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Worth the wait!

I’m always up for a nicely ironic punishment for evildoers (the Spectre, from the DCU, is one of my all-time favorite characters), and this ending was very appropriate for both the Death Eaters and Rei.

It was very much in character for Rei, and she not only protected Harry, she also opens the way for a true change in Wizarding Britain, by eliminating most of the obstructionists; and discreetly too!

Thanks for the shout-out! As I’ve said several times, Harry Potter and the Blue-Haired Angel was a big inspiration for The Boy-Who-Lived and the Boy-Who-Broke, I really enjoyed your Full-Angel-Power Rei (Hallelluyah!).

Ill be eagerly waiting for the conclusion.
StrongGuy159 chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Cool chapter continue please.
plums chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
The fallout of this will be interesting to see, especially if it was witnessed by others.
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
I am surprised that Harry did not have to merge with Rei in order for her to come back from a second ascension.
Jlargent chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
So all that's left is an epilogue. Maybe Luna making an prediction that'll come true?
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »