Reviews for Is Your Great-Aunt an AI? !
aquagirl555 chapter 18 . 1/5
I love that ending. Potatomort. Words cannot describe the irony and humor in it all. All in all brilliant fic, very funny. I read it all in one day it was so good, minus the time i took to binge watch the Freeman's Mind videos. Also thank you for introducing me to such a funny series.
Ender NightBlade chapter 9 . 1/5
"excessive inbreeding" still makes me laugh
surviversp chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
Really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading the sequel.
Thank you for creating the story.
delta4phoenix chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
I loved this story! It had/has SCIENCE! It has cool side stories and characters who deserve it, well... At any rate, good story. You get the official German Delta-stamp-of-approval. (Sins 58, Sentence He is Lord Voldemort, in a potato!) Fact: Delta4phoenix is annoying.
delta4phoenix chapter 16 . 11/16/2017
May these ghosts one day return to the All-Soul and/or Lilith/Adam/(insert other gods here). Fact: I have now officially read about 25 million words on ff.
delta4phoenix chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
Harry and Hermione are ready for the entry plug aren’t they? Fact: LCL is not Tang.
delta4phoenix chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
I can not find a reason why that shouldn’t be amusing, yet my conscience tells me that it shouldn’t be. Fact: I watched a CinemaSins video before this post. (Plus 1 sin.)
delta4phoenix chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
I already though that G’s description of him sounded like Freeman’s mind... nice. Fact: I have better facts than the fact-core.
delta4phoenix chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
Fact: I didn’t manage to make life take back the lemons.
delta4phoenix chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I am not imagining HL2 with GLaDOS, Chell and Harry. Looks like fun. And a LOT of Black Mesa bashing. Fact: Albert Einstein disliked Quantum Theory and spent a lot of time trying to disprove it.
delta4phoenix chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
You’re too late. I am already her test subject. Fact: Testsubjekt is test subject in German.
Bronze chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
Oh yeah! Another Girl Genius fan! That comic is just so funny! Now the million Galleon question is WILL HOGWARTS STILL BE STANDING AT THE END OF THE YEAR?! For how many years has Harry had experience using it? I can just see Harry opening a portal under Snape while in Potions class. Unfortunately, I have no idea where Harry'd put the exit portal. Now if one could be opened in midair, in that case, very high over Black Lake. Though the Giant Squid might not be too happy with Snape polluting its lake.
Bronze chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
I only just went to you tube and watched Portal movie as I don't game. Reflexes just were never good enough to keep me form dieing all the time. Thus I'm finding this a bit hard to follow. However, I am still enjoying it. I do have to wonder though how Dumbledore would react if GLaDOS decided to keep him around for testing. How long would he manage to keep his wand? Things like that. I doubt he'd last half as long as Harry and Chell.
Mernom chapter 18 . 8/26/2017
Truly, a ghost I a shell. Sorry, I'll be quiet now.
Mernom chapter 17 . 8/26/2017
Well. This was interesting. I do like how he was trapped with an unintentional weapon. The only bad part is just how many plot lines you solved already. Will you have enough content for the next part?