Reviews for Is Your Great-Aunt an AI? !
The Ghost Write chapter 16 . 3/22
If Murtle is captured hope its Harry going to find the chamber of secrets? Think of the possibly missed experiment opportunities!
Bananabella chapter 4 . 3/22
wait so it is WTF?
pfft lol
The Ghost Write chapter 1 . 3/21
Pro Tip:

Don't start your fanfic off with a A/N chapter. It's very off putting because we the readers usually just want to get in and read the story. Now Author's Notes aren't bad. Hell they're pretty much required, but when you open a fanfic and the first thing you see is a chapter long A/N it makes us the read think you're incompetent (whether it is true or not).

A fanfic is kinda like a essay.

The title pic, name, and summery act as the personal information.

Your first chapter your hook, it needs to draw the reader in. Make then want to immerse themselves in it.

The middle chapters your essays body, expounding upon the information you present in your hook.

The final chapter is your closing statement, the end of the essay where you look back and bring to a close all you have wrought.

Get it? Now if I were you I'd copy and paste this chapter until the next one. Because honestly I almost skipped this.
pixelherodev chapter 11 . 3/20
Great. Now I have this image of a Dilbert strip in which the Pointy Haired Boss is a Dementor.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 3/19
Mr. Potato Mort! Can they dress him up with Mrs. Potato Head pieces?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 3/19
It would be funny if they made Harry a Proton Pack as well.
Lorenzoguy14 chapter 18 . 3/17
Love the song. thx for a great read and funny story so far. Can't wait for the sequel, but I will try. see ya
The Sinful chapter 15 . 3/15
Dessert has a double "s". Wonder why Lupin never seems to have a job in the Muggle world. He could simply claim he needs the nights he's a werewolf off for religious reasons. If he worked the rest of the month, I doubt any employer would mind. Also, he only ever turns into a werewolf when exposed to the light of the full moon. Why not just chill in a room with no windows for the night? Bring something to eat and a good book and he's set.
The Sinful chapter 11 . 3/15
3. Didn't it also cause a paradox in the new Doctor Who series that summoned gargoyle-like creatures to "cleanse the wound in time" or some such?
Emberframe chapter 19 . 3/15
lol okay awesome
paueorr chapter 9 . 3/13
Did Aperture really have an Onanism clause in their policies?

-P
Haha, wow! I finally gave up hope of there ever being a sequel to this, and what happens two days later? Brilliant.
Sieghard chapter 18 . 3/13
I had a brief argument involving you and this story, one that ended with you being hailed as a creative genius despite using established characters from other authors. Fact is, the idea itself and its execution is enough proof that you're worthy of such title.

That said, that song is impossible to sing, I tried and laughed hard during the attempt.
6258489 chapter 5 . 3/13
aside from the portal crossover this is seriously AU with Ron having some slight manners but still lacking tact I doubt they'll be friends though as he is still lazy
6258489 chapter 4 . 3/13
the actions of Dumbledore are repugnant and a supercomputer would realize this whether or not GLaDOS would care is another thing. Harry being this excited to go to Hogwarts as opposed to another school or book learning/tutors so that he could stay at home seems misplaced, especially since they found out none of the things that GLaDOS wanted to know about the school.