Reviews for Is Your Great-Aunt an AI? !
GrumpyGrue chapter 6 . 9h
A digital watch powered by potato.
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 9h
A digital watch powered by fingers.
1-800-BURNING-LEMONS. HAHAHAHAHA
AlchemyWriter chapter 18 . 10/30
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Potatomort, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath), hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I look forward to whatever story you write next, as this is just amazing!
AlchemyWriter chapter 9 . 10/30
I love Mythbusters. Glad to see the reference!
AlchemyWriter chapter 5 . 10/30
I think my sister would really like this story. She's played both Portal games so many times, she could probably recite the dialogue from memory. I'll definitely send the link to this story to her.

Also, how did I not recognize the Hellsing Abridged quote? I just rewatched the series recently, I should have picked up on that. Oh well, that's on me.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/8
Harry could've used his portal gun and threatened to use it to get into a different house if he didn't like the choice and felt VERY strongly about it.
RavenSummoning chapter 18 . 9/1
Okay, that ending was hilarious! I’m surprised that the ending of “so you want immortality? Then choke on it” doesn’t get used more. Very well done!
RavenSummoning chapter 3 . 9/1
Somehow, after reading the first chapter, I’m imagining Voldie reacting to “One day they woke me up, so I could live forever, it’s a shame the same will never happen to you...”
Spirito1987 chapter 1 . 7/30
you should expose potatomort to a flock of BIRDS to see if he will gain the same fear GLaDOS developed for avian creatures
SotV chapter 19 . 7/11
Hilarious. Thanks for writing this. I’m on my way to the sequel now. :D
obliviousbushtit chapter 3 . 7/11
May I just say your writing - particularly dialogue - is just spectacular? So many quotables on this one chapter - and there seems to be 16 more of the like!

Just... wow.
Lord-Chrono chapter 18 . 6/11
Hell yea! Potatomort!
xhiris chapter 13 . 3/5
Gods above, there are no words to say how awesome this fic is. A cracking good read. You, sir or madam, are the wind beneath my wings. I find your working in stuff from other worlds like Discworld especially entertaining.
Heartfire12 chapter 19 . 2/11