Reviews for Is Your Great-Aunt an AI? !
Midgarosormr chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Incredibly amusing, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

You've nailed our lovable, batshit pseudo-AI down to a T.

Two nitpicks, though they're more personal qualms:

Hermione as a love interest.

Eh, it's been done to death. Seriously.

If the writing from your other stories hadn't hooked me, I'd of easily passed this fic over because of Hermione's planned involvement.

There are plenty of other characters out there that could be fleshed out, mostly those who are "OCs with canon names" and could be developed in -essentially- any direction... even those with expected, fanon personalities like Daphne Greengrass: break the expectations set by the reader!

Secondly, LessWrong...

Don't aspire to ape him too much - MoR had more pros than cons in almost every aspect (and is fundamentally flawed from a story-crafting perspective), and the author in question himself is, frankly, over-hyped, a hypocrite, and incredibly arrogant beyond description.

Again, looking forward to chapter five!
diagonalpumpkin chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
I love it. I think you have GLaDOS down very well and i done myself laughing much more often than not (her interactions with Fawkes were very entertaining). I hope that we can see her meet other wizards, as that would be quote fun. And her and Hermione should also be interesting together. The fact that Harry will actually be looking for excitement will be a bit new and should keep things, well, exciting. Thanks for writing, and keep up the great work.
Gadf1y chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Very intresting iidea for fic, but I dont like this pairing)
jroetzer chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is amazing. I have no words for how much I want to see more of this. Keep it up!
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Very entertaining
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
So can a Moldy soul piece screaming be heard in a vacuum. Poor Fawkes, Dumbles needs more testing though
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Very funny, and intriguing. Looking forward to updates
Opinr chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
A great start I look forward to more.
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
This pretty entertaining so far so I hope to see some more updates soon.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Hilarious so far.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This premise intrigues me so I won't complain but Ill be suuuuper(franky voice) disappointed if all these new stories keep you from updating your old ones.
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31