Reviews for Is Your Great-Aunt an AI? !
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 3 . 7/18/2020
I guess it helps now having a clue about AI's, computers and electronics...not to mention seeing 'impossible' things happen daily.
Otherwise Dumbles would probably be panicking right now ..and quite possibly insane.
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 6 . 6/21/2020
I like to think Cave Johnson died from a combination of poisoning from the lunar soil and asbestos since old Aperture used asbestos to keep rats away
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 6 . 6/21/2020
To quote Captain Jack Sparrow when it comes to madness and brilliance “It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.”
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
Second read through of this fanfic and I still can’t get over the toll free number
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 15 . 6/20/2020
GLaDOS and the Turret Choir are actually going to sing Bohemian Rhapsody I’m dying
Spellflame chapter 19 . 6/15/2020
I loved this
Spellflame chapter 12 . 6/15/2020
“Cutting Edge” of science
Spellflame chapter 6 . 6/15/2020
The portal wand is Brilliant
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 6/3/2020
It's worse when the Blinovich Limitation Effect comes into play on a magical; the resulting magical surge blows both versions of the wizard in question completely out of the universe into some other timeline. (see "time-turner")
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
Straight up, Alyx is like four years old at the time the Black Mesa Incident would have gone down. I's even on the wiki entry for her.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 6/3/2020
Charles was Christian and very reluctant to publish his findings, feeling he had to in the end from the necessity to be honest and forthcoming. I suspect his cousin was one reason for the reluctance.
silentrachel chapter 19 . 5/5/2020
This was an absolute gem! thank you for potatomort
WindbornesWord chapter 18 . 2/29/2020
That’s freaking hilarious, great job.
TimeBlade chapter 18 . 1/15/2020
Stuffed into a potato, the worst fate possible.
TimeBlade chapter 3 . 1/14/2020
How to destroy a Horcrux.

1. Send it to the moon.