Reviews for Is Your Great-Aunt an AI? !
WindbornesWord chapter 18 . 2/29/2020
That’s freaking hilarious, great job.
TimeBlade chapter 18 . 1/15/2020
Stuffed into a potato, the worst fate possible.
TimeBlade chapter 3 . 1/14/2020
How to destroy a Horcrux.

1. Send it to the moon.
Onyx Aven chapter 3 . 12/22/2019
I can't picture a northern accent 'chirping'. It's a hilarious idea. Thank you.
GrumpyGrue chapter 17 . 12/8/2019
So it occurred to Dumbledore that Quirrel might take Harry to Erised, thus he made the facimile mirror to test Harry? Why not just let Quirrel kill Harry by discreet or remote means, and save some trouble instead of setting up a trap? Like, at any time, Quirrel might use the camoflage spell and then killing curse while Harry walks about, then exits the grounds on a broom or floo? Kills Harry while the boy does business on the loo using an exploding toilet?

Because if Quirrel were to specifically pick Harry to bring to the mirror, out of any other student in the castle, Dumbledore should have surmised, or at least suspected that Quirrel was acting as an agent of Voldemort. And if an agent of Voldemort kills Harry, why can't that also fulfill the prophecy?

Might be less risky too, to pull some other student instead of the one that has a prophecy attached. Like Granger. Imperio, and away she'd go. Then oblivation.

Such a simple solution, and the smallest addition of villain competence would render Rowling's fatass set of books pointless. Wizards, witches, and their lack of common sense.
GrumpyGrue chapter 6 . 12/7/2019
A digital watch powered by potato.
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 12/7/2019
A digital watch powered by fingers.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
1-800-BURNING-LEMONS. HAHAHAHAHA
AlchemyWriter chapter 18 . 10/30/2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Potatomort, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath), hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I look forward to whatever story you write next, as this is just amazing!
AlchemyWriter chapter 9 . 10/30/2019
I love Mythbusters. Glad to see the reference!
AlchemyWriter chapter 5 . 10/30/2019
I think my sister would really like this story. She's played both Portal games so many times, she could probably recite the dialogue from memory. I'll definitely send the link to this story to her.

Also, how did I not recognize the Hellsing Abridged quote? I just rewatched the series recently, I should have picked up on that. Oh well, that's on me.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/8/2019
Harry could've used his portal gun and threatened to use it to get into a different house if he didn't like the choice and felt VERY strongly about it.
Tendragos chapter 18 . 9/1/2019
Okay, that ending was hilarious! I’m surprised that the ending of “so you want immortality? Then choke on it” doesn’t get used more. Very well done!
Tendragos chapter 3 . 9/1/2019
Somehow, after reading the first chapter, I’m imagining Voldie reacting to “One day they woke me up, so I could live forever, it’s a shame the same will never happen to you...”
Spirito1987 chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
you should expose potatomort to a flock of BIRDS to see if he will gain the same fear GLaDOS developed for avian creatures
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »