Reviews for Need You Now
deli chapter 1 . 6/1
This was great! And yup I beliver ther deserve Kids together hope you write another!
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Great beginning! I loved this short story! I hoped you'll post another one as soon as possible. Keep this way.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Pleeeease, update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
love it.
Please update soon.
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I really liked this! My favorite line was Derek’s advice to his son, "Don't be me, Slugger. Don't run away when things get tough." I wish the characters on Grey’s were as self-reflective as they are in your story.

I love the idea of a sequel to this one-shot. I also think the line in this story about how Derek wasn't initially excited about becoming a father could be expanded into a really interesting one-shot. I don't think I've ever read a story where Derek’s had reservations about fatherhood, and with his backstory, it could be really interesting to explore. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Addek deserve lots of cute little babies. nice one shot.
alterus chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love it. Please continue.
LoveandLearn chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I just read this on tumblr and I was thinking, "Fuck, I hope this is on FF too so I can favorite it." So excited that it is. I really loved this. It was angsty but not too angsty. I'd really love to see a part 2 to see if Addison's hope for recovery ever came true, and if not, how are the kids handling it once the divorce went through.
Another suggestion for an angsty one-shot would be if Addison got pregnant after that first time she and Derek had sex when she moved to Seattle.
A non-angsty suggestion is the first time Derek meets Bizzy/The Captain and the first time Addison meets Carolyn.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Would you do a one shot of Addek with their teenage daughter going on her first date? That would be so awesome of you! Love this!
LoveLastsForever chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Oh I loved this short story ! I hoped you'll post another one as soon as possible. Keep this way.
Addison-fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Great beginning. I love this one-shot. its mostly angst, but the little hope in that last scene, was wonderful. Continue please.

If we can make requests I have one: Derek realizing his absence and and workaholism (I don't even know if that word really exists) and start to make emends before Addison cheats with Mark. If you can do it I'd really appreciate.