Reviews for Supernova
That whole fungus disease sort of sounded like the Clickers from The Last of Us sounded familiar. Loved the new chapters can't wait for more to come out soon so excited!
Makimass chapter 10 . 5/22
Plus continue this..
Marcii Winters chapter 10 . 5/2
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
HONESTLY, I ESPECIALLY LOVE THAT THE CREW DIDN'T IMMEDIATELY START JUST STRAIGHT-UP LEARNING HAKI AND WENT WITH SOMETHING A LITTLE EASIER LIKE ROKUSHIKI!
THAT'S MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE AND HAS LIMITS THAT DON'T MAKE EVERY SINGLE FIGHT A CURB STOMP!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Marcii Winters chapter 2 . 5/1
FIRSTLY, I AM ALREADY LOVING THE DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LUFFY AND NAMI
THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE AND I'M SO HAPPY LUFFY MANAGED TO THAW HER ICED HEART MUCH EARLIER THAN IN CANON
SECONDLY, I AM ALL-FUCKING-HERE FOR MORE A POWERFUL NAMI!
alastorfenrinheil chapter 5 . 4/30
BEST. NAMI. EVER!
Phoenixwright101 chapter 4 . 4/25
Hey, so, I was wondering. Since Nami is being set up to be a badass close in strength to the monster trio, and you're not shy about them killing bad guys if Wapol is any indication. I was hoping you could have the straw hats kill Enel/Eneru and have Nami eat the Goro Goro no mi/Rumble Rumble Fruit. It would fit with her theme of being a weather wizard type, it would certainly help with the power issue you drew attention too in drum, and it would certainly make her stronger.
Wabbayack22 chapter 2 . 4/25
Man, the harem part of this story sucks! Harems are a death wish for most stories, because they hardly ever add to the story meaningfully.
Phoenixwright101 chapter 10 . 4/18
So, now that we know the truth about the gum-gum-fruit, or rather, the human-human-fruit model: Nika, I've gotta ask. Will the nika fruit make an appearance at all? Even if not, I kinda want to see a non canon omake where Supernova Luffy meets Canon Luffy.
Can'tComeUpWithName chapter 10 . 4/11
Great story so far. One of the best I read on this site.

Just a question though. Does Luffy like Vivi romantically? Because it feels like he is going through the motion. The scene seem like Vivi likes Luffy, Nami likes both and Luffy is just "Whatever, new cute girl.". Vivi was shown to be too Luffy focused and no real interest in Nami, so why is it that Nami that is saying that she likes her?
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 1 . 4/10
Considering the recent reveals about the Gomu Gomu fruit, I find it amusing that all these powerful alternate devil fruit fics might actually be making Luffy weaker.
TigerJacob chapter 10 . 4/5
Lol I had to see if anyone else was referencing 1044-1045, the irony of all the what if fics because we thought rubber wasn't enough lmao.

RIP this fic, but hey now theres so much more lore to work with! Who knows maybe canon will finish before crocodile!
Turtletipper123 chapter 10 . 4/5
Vivi is now Shrek.
Turtletipper123 chapter 7 . 4/5
oh wait you said snot-nosed-brat-look I see.
Turtletipper123 chapter 8 . 4/5
why do you keep saying snot-nosed-brat? a snot-nosed-brat is just a little kid.
kitsune of darkfire chapter 10 . 3/30
So you just screwed Blackbeard hard. He barely won that fight in canon and now Ace has an upgrade. Not complaining though, screw that guy.
1,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »