Reviews for Brilliant Magic
lakelady8425 chapter 25 . 9/30
Thank you for writing such a pleasant Yule Ball for Hermione. I'm glad she's figured out her feelings of friendship for Viktor so she won't have misgivings about a relationship with the twins. I'm relieved there was no loud-mouthed Ron Weasley to spoil the end of the ball by telling her she was a traitor for consorting with the enemy. In my opinion, JKR was needlessly unkind to Hermione in her canon version of the end of the ball.
Bentears chapter 43 . 9/30
I love your story. Glad you dared to write Hermione as strong.
lakelady8425 chapter 16 . 9/30
I like the plot and writing and year changes in this tale. And I always like a stalwart, brilliant Hermione. However, the twins are not particularly charming, intelligent, brave, or attractive up to this point in the story. Does one need to be find them super appealing in canon so that Hermione's interest in them makes sense? So far, their equivocating and reticence is annoying.
Itachiisgod2019 chapter 43 . 9/28
This portrayal of Hermione is definitely a better person than me. I've always had nightmares of horrible mothers-in-law (which is why I totally don't want to get married . . . ever). If I was her, I'd just burn the sweater and be like, "you better apologize first, bitch, and then we'll see from there." Then again, I much more vindictive then Hermione. Idk, if the mother of my significant other hates me, then I'd probably avoid the hell out of them and never let them meet my kids.
libraryrockerr chapter 43 . 9/24
I loved this story a lot and it really was a perfect ending.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! !
Greatmares chapter 40 . 9/24
Such a good fic. I read it all in a day. really you made me almost cry. loved it form the beggining. thank you for making it. i really love they way you put everything togegher. tge timings everything.
riskeybusiness chapter 40 . 8/28
My first story with this pairing, really well written and loved your characterisation of a Slytherin Hermione. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing piece!
I love this story so much! You are such a great writer, and I love the characters ( I know they aren’t yours per say, but your grasp of themand how they develop is delightful).
Aara19 chapter 1 . 8/11
This was exceptional! Such a brilliant story. I truly appreciated the fact that you didn't 'cheapen' their relationshipAnd the Snape outtake made me weep! I did love your portrayal of his character. Thank you!
Missy Laura chapter 43 . 7/28
Still don't know why the twins haven't fucked her up the arse? I'd let them anytime ..
HartleySkarsgard chapter 43 . 7/17
This story was AMAZING! I've never read a HG/TwinWeasleys fanfic before and I will never forget this one. Happy to see you flesh out HG growth as a person in a cold house and the twins growing up. Thanks for the read :)
RedAngel323 chapter 40 . 7/16
I love everything about this story. You are a brilliant writer and I can't wait to check out what else you've written!
J chapter 40 . 7/10
This is the greatest Hermione pairing- or I suppose, triad, that I've ever read! Wonderful job at... not... making it seem... cheap, I guess? Anyway, thanks for your wonderful contribution to the world! I'm checking out your other stories now. (If you have any, I mean.)
Avid reader, and thankful human- J.
Tu cuenta es muy bien. Me gusto mucho los hermanos Weasley. ¡Muchos amos a tí! ️️️️️
tigersmeleth chapter 43 . 5/8
This was fantastic! I loved every moment!
2,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »