Reviews for Brilliant Magic
HartleySkarsgard chapter 43 . 7/17
This story was AMAZING! I've never read a HG/TwinWeasleys fanfic before and I will never forget this one. Happy to see you flesh out HG growth as a person in a cold house and the twins growing up. Thanks for the read :)
RedAngel323 chapter 40 . 7/16
I love everything about this story. You are a brilliant writer and I can't wait to check out what else you've written!
J chapter 40 . 7/10
This is the greatest Hermione pairing- or I suppose, triad, that I've ever read! Wonderful job at... not... making it seem... cheap, I guess? Anyway, thanks for your wonderful contribution to the world! I'm checking out your other stories now. (If you have any, I mean.)
Avid reader, and thankful human- J.
Tu cuenta es muy bien. Me gusto mucho los hermanos Weasley. ¡Muchos amos a tí! ️️️️️
tigersmeleth chapter 43 . 5/8
This was fantastic! I loved every moment!
SleeplessAustinian chapter 40 . 5/6
Loved this story so much had to come back and read it a second time! thank you for sharing!
Willamina Muary chapter 23 . 5/3
"over a million words"
ever written?
in one story?
in fan-fiction?
all of the above?

Congrats on the milestone. I love your writing.
avid reader.
hope i spelled the name right from Dracula
Debate4life chapter 42 . 4/28
Awwwwwww! What a sweet (okay, and hot) story. It was fun to go back and read it through from the beginning again.
Julietterose4901 chapter 7 . 4/23
Nice
Nefertari Tonks chapter 40 . 4/17
This is clearly one of the sweetest, cutest, most heartfelt stories I have ever read that constantly made me feel with Hermione. It is truely amazing!
yourwheezy chapter 43 . 4/5
I honestly want to thank you for this story. My mom passed away a week ago and I've been in such a dark place mentally since then. Your story was a bright spot during this week and I'm so thankful for having come across it.
pixelbun1 chapter 40 . 4/2
this was surprisingly good. I rarely find well written Hermione pairings outside of the Dramione/Snamione fics, so this was indeed a pleasant surprise. I like how a lot of the story focused on Hermione's self development and the growing attraction between her and the twins. (too many Harry/Fred/George/PrewettTwins pairings all do the instant love /soulmate thing that is immensely boring). Good writing style, good pacing, no annoying spelling issues. Would recommend.
Lucyferina chapter 40 . 3/29
Loved it!
DiagonAli chapter 40 . 3/29
this is the second or third time I've read this, and I enjoy it time and time again. I have enjoyed how you capture Hermiones Slytherin traits and build on it. he hurdles she had to jump as a Muggleborn solidified her sly nature, where as her bold and brass characteristics would have been nurtured in Gryff. I've adored your Snape and his subtle compassion. and of course, the twins. brilliant magic, indeed. they are quite under rated in their brilliance.
BHPL chapter 1 . 3/29
Ahh Mollyhonestly I don’t know how to feel about her but that’s honestly were the kids judgmental side comes from. Particularly Ron and later the worse parts of Percy bc honestly Arthur is way more laid back. Great job with this story, I was happy to see how you managed their relationship
2,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »