Reviews for The Year of Neville
Special Fangirl chapter 13 . 7/9
This is a wonderful story. Thank you so much! :)
I'm rather glad you wrote the epilogue
MamaStreet chapter 13 . 6/26
Really excellent story. I loved the insight into how Snape might have handled things during that year, and how Neville really stepped up to lead DA.
Charis77 chapter 13 . 6/17
I love how this story takes two great characters and brings them together. I especially love how you make Snape walk that line between keeping up appearances and doing the best he can to protect the students. His relationship with Neville, the way he takes him under his wing and comes to care for him is so touching. The part where he tells Neville how proud he is of him gets me. And the epilogue is perfect. I really wish that was the way the book went. These two as professors with a friendship and respect for each other is so satisfying. Well done!
EloiseC chapter 13 . 10/24/2017
What an incredible story! I read it in one sitting and it was so clever and brilliant, thank you!
GNcat chapter 13 . 6/30/2017
This is the first story I've read about Neville. He has a certain flavor that you caught just right. He was very believable here. So was Snape. Like the stew that Aberforth sent to the kids, the epilogue was warming and satisfying. I've read all your stories and this one is my favorite. Thanks for writing.
Chrissysmiles chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
This story was brilliant!
Neville or Harry, the prophecy really could have gone either way!
Harry never could have won the war if it wasn't for Neville!
Neville has always been one of the unsung heroes of the Battle of Hogwarts.

JK should have ended it just this way! Would have been poetic justice...Snape was by far one of the bravest characters in her saga!

:-)
Gladoo89 chapter 13 . 5/27/2017
This story is brillant! And I'm so happy Snape is alive and well after the Final Battle! Great epilogue! :')
Erimenthe chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
Absolutely brilliant this is. Thanks for the wonderful look into what could have been.
djhay4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I'm sorry I haven't posted on all the stories but I have read the whole Harry at various ages and now this. I love them all. I do think there was something about this one that makes it my favorite. Thank you for your stories!
NAAC29 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Thank you for the really nice story :)

I have always been interested in Nevilles story, and I think this is an interesting take on what could have happend in the 7th year. As you wrote in the beginning it is not totally canon, but close, and it was difinitely a version of events that I liked :)

Have you thought about writing some of the events from the other books from Neville's perspective? As oneshots or the like.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Neville is stark raving nuts.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
That was the year of Neville.
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
I really liked this! Well done!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
Aww that epilogue was just perfect. A. 500%. So glad I finally got around to reading this! 3
MadiRoseFangirl chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Wow! I find myself wishing that this story wasn't finished