Reviews for A Changed Man
SarahTaylorTam chapter 24 . 7/11/2019
This was different but good.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2019
This was beautiful
jose uzumaki chapter 24 . 6/6/2018
Por primera ves que voy un emparejamiento oc XD me encantó un montón
Platinum Blondie chapter 24 . 2/10/2017
Great story
ithrow chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Just found your story, I couldn't stop reading it was so good. I loved how the story flowed. Thanks for a great read.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
Best Sheldon fanfic ever.
bamadude chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
WOWSERS, what a wonderful story. I guess even for the romantically challenged, true love will win out. Sheldon and Lizzy with Melody, Jakey and their unborn child are very happy and in love. I'm glad that Penny and Leonard are still happy with a child as well. Great Job, I can't wait for your next story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/20/2015
Aww, keep going. I look forward to reading this one!
bamadude chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
Really enjoyed this story. Elizabeth letting Sheldon go at his pace. I'm thinking they both enjoyed the coitus. Loved how Sheldon wanted to do it more than one time a year. Too bad you are ending the epilogue would be nice. Five years would be nice, describing how things are going with not only Elizabeth and Melody, but with the gang as well. Really good job.
jslee102 chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
An epilogue would be nice. I do feel like you've reached an end with this story. I did enjoy it, though.
dreamer 3097 chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
A good story
bamadude chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
I thought it was nice and informative. It gave insight into Sheldon's thinking. Can't wait to see how he resolves his issues.
bamadude chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Glad Meemaw apologized. Sounds like the womenfolk are happy. even Melody. I think Sheldon and Elizabeth are closer. I'm glad that Raj and Emily broke up, she's just plain weird. Amy seems to be way out there. I guess she's not besties with Penny anymore, maybe not as close to Bernadette as well. Can't wait to read more.
bamadude chapter 20 . 11/3/2015
I understand. I don't think I have ever read a story where she wasn't a kind person. Although, I haven't read any Sheeny stories. Probably some of them have her being a bitch to Leonard.
jslee102 chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
Hmmm, nice hint. I forgot that fathr was from this town as well. I was wondering why she was being so mean.