Reviews for Diaries of a Firebird: The Embrace
Egrim chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Nice story, thanks for sharing.
prettyzombiegirl chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Seriously. It's great! I'm a huge fan of Kindred and Cash is my favorite character so it was a pleasure to read this fic all the way through. I absolutely love the plot and the ending. Very well done!
Megan Consoer chapter 18 . 7/15/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
StormWolfstone chapter 18 . 11/18/2007
I just finished reading the entire story you've set forth here and I just have to say WOW. Well done and it's nice to see a different sight. I honestly didn't like Sasha with Cash myself. I definitely liked how well you worked each section and the twin aspect for Rainbird was interesting as well. Kindred is one of my fave shows and it was sad that they weren't able to make anything more. I've even begun a role playing game with Kindred in it. Good work, I'll be checking out any others you write as well.
McCleoudCoven chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
Excellent story line...I'm looking forward to the Wolf Lake/Charmed/Kindred combo...
Skeptic chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Oh my christ.

I really want to say that I enjoyed this.

Truly, I want to say that I gained some form of enjoyment.

But besides the obvious problem of turning Charlene into a Mary Sue character, there are a few gripes I'd like to pick.

I'm somewhat annoyed at the fact that you're crapping all over the original source material in the case of Firestarter- Rainbird's origins, involvement of seriousness, new powers springing from nowhere, other brain-herniating buggery.

I'm also vaguely pissed that the grand White Wolf invention of Rotschreck has been forgotten all for the sake of a relationship between Cash and Charlie. Nonetheless, it would be fun to watch: freshly embraced pyrokinetic tries to use powers and ends up clawing her face off in frenzy.

Besides that...
Aidos5 chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
If the white-haired man was meant to be Rainbird...then you

should know that rainbird is FAR from average height - I think

the book says he's like, six feet ten inches.
NateSean chapter 18 . 11/28/2004
This was excellent.

It kept me reading up until the very end, and I honestly didn't know whether or not Charlie would survive the Conclave much less the fire in the wharehouse.

I can't wait to read your other Kindred fics. :)
mystil chapter 16 . 12/4/2003
absolutely brilliant! are there going to be any more chapters to the story or is that it?
does anyone know?
cal chapter 16 . 11/9/2003
please continue this story. i'm enjoying it greatly. thanks for writing. :)
Rogue chapter 16 . 10/28/2003
Um... OMG WOW!
Sage Darkwoods chapter 14 . 5/24/2003
I've been following this story for a while. Having only seen KtE when it was originally aired, and having only seen Firestarter (the movie) a few weeks ago, I must say I'm blown away. You've really managed to capture the essence of the characters. I play in a Masquerade game, in which my character has fallen in love with one of another clan (I believe; it's only been hinted at, and by proces of elimination, he's not of mine). The tension caused by two Kindred falling in something that at least resembles love on the part of one is great; and since the relationship is still early, and on shaky ground due to the political climate, it's even more desperate. Oh, not to mention that his enemy, of an entirely different clan than both, had tricked my character into being blood bound to him. Fun, eh? My point is, you've set this up well for greater conflict. It has become more than the typical sort of romance found on these pages. Then again, judging by these characters, a typical romance was out of the question from the beginning. Keep it up. It's looking very promising.
Ragemoon chapter 12 . 4/5/2003
Umm wow... I really wnated her to be Grangral though.. *pouts* ah well cannot have everything. thank you for the good read. I will be looking forward to the next part with bated breath.
Janet chapter 11 . 3/30/2003
Very well written. I've never seen Firestarter but I like the way you write her and the Kindred characters are true to the series. I don't normally like the bringing in of outside love interests in established character romances but this one is well portrayed and Cash does deserve someone who doesn't abuse his loyalty the way Sasha does. It seems there is a still a lot more to tell though. Please continue with this.
Ragemoon chapter 11 . 3/28/2003
Wow..I am flabergasted with this story. I love it. Oh sweet godess this is beautiful. You are waeving a beautiful yarn here. I hope to see more soom. Thank you for the wonder.

Grangral all the way