Reviews for Femme Fatale
garciamonique2011 chapter 26 . 7/23
This was really really good. It was an interesting crime fic. I would never have pictured Millicent as a serial killer. Even if she was crazy she totally took it to a whole new level.
Aoi1995 chapter 26 . 7/7
I am glad to read this story. I think the profession of auror suits Draco best and really loved him in this story. Apart from the dramoine chemistry I loved Draco 's friendship with Harry and Ron. It's so rare to find that. The mystery part was intriguing and thrilling. I never thought that she is the culprit. Four of them are the best team. I wish you write more stories on this universe solving cases together. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 26 . 4/4
This was great! I love well written mysteries that involve Harry and Ron as Aurors and this one was extra wonderful because Draco is an Auror as well and Hermione is a forensic pathologist! Then you add in their love story and BAM! I was hooked. I’m giddy with excitement because you have so many stories written and I will be reading them all I’m sure! I saw you have another story posted with the Fantabulous Four working together again so I’ll be reading that one next. Perhaps you’ll post more in this genre with them working together? Either way, I’m off to read read read. :)
Zayla di la Vera chapter 26 . 3/30
It's brilliant. No other words than fantastic, awesome, marvellous and just...WOW
It's easily one of my most favorite fanfics...right with defiance by dark lord Slytherin and the sequel to this story.. buried secrets by cleotheo...pls write more
BellaCoventry chapter 26 . 3/14
Thoroughly enjoyed this, I just wish it was longer! I love a good murder mystery and the fact it’s Dramione is the icing on the cake! I guessed it would be Millicent a few chapters before the reveal, but really liked how you explained her back story and her motives. More please!
CNova chapter 26 . 3/13
Circling back to reread this story and remember the character dynamics and characterizations prior to starting "Buried Secrets"! I love this universe that you created - great story!
ambeja chapter 1 . 2/17
Really enjoyed this story. it made a nice change from all the normal Harry potter fanfic. please write more
Dulce Muerte chapter 26 . 2/13
great story
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 2/10
Wow guys, nice way of serving your friend up. Not cool.
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 2/10
Yeah, draco is originally right. They cant do anything about the sex they had, just know how good it was. If draco is serious about them having a chance in the future and for hg to forgo her no work&play, he needs to build a solid friendship first to cement that part of the relationship before willing to give it an actual try.
But the draco had to botch that up, by bringing sex up when he basically said he wouldnt when they went out together. He should have just stopped at the breast comment. And especially so since he is off to a rocky start by gossiping about the sex they had to their coworkers..
charlton.prod chapter 1 . 1/30
It was quite nicethanks.
booklifeforlife chapter 26 . 1/27
HOLY CRAP! you write great murder stories lol i can not believe the killer was her! That was so intense and crazy!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 8 . 1/16
Well that takes Pansy out of the running for the killer... edgecomb? It can’t be Cho since she’s in the sequel I haven’t read yet... I guess it could be Millicent or Tracey, I can’t remember how the green grass girls were but I thought they were blonde, although if they are using a potion/charms I guess it could be anyone!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 4 . 1/16
Oh dear God the lipstick is poison! Don’t freaking use it Hermione!
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 21 . 1/13
so I'm back here rereading this to be sure I am current for your new fic set in this universe (is that the correct word? universe? time line? reality?) I am an avid CleoTheo fan and adore all your work, light and dark. this chapter struck a cord with me. I prefer a strong, independent, brilliant, powerful hermione (I'm sure we all do). I also love her slytherin side. this fic has all of these components but you really show her compassion and her need to comfort and care for all, even those who aren't a apart of her circle. her comforting mrs. goyle, a woman who once wouldn't have lifted a finger to prevent all manor of atrocities (during the war) from being committed to hermione showcases that compassion brilliantly. you spin a wonderful tale and can lay plot lines and pant a story so vivid I feel as of I'm there in person but most importantly you get your characters. they are complex and real and your writing is first rate. I've often wondering if you're a best selling author who's RL name we would all recognize. if you aren't now, you certainly have the talent and skill to be one.