Reviews for When Lightning Strikes
Molly2471 chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
The premise of this story is nice, but I'm not going to read further. Harry is the leader of the trio, yet like many others you seem to want to make Hermione the hero, even though she lacks the leadership skills that Harry has. I don't want to read a story where the main characters are so OOC, I want to read about Harry, Ron and Hermione, accurately portrayed.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/15/2017
Kinda getting a little lost here. Too much at once. Super awesome fic, but the past 10 or so is a bit everything shoved into one section.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
What about Dean Thomas? He was being held with Luna, Griphook, and Ollivander.
jliu1128 chapter 49 . 4/15/2017
I'm loving HP/SPN crossovers! This one is definitely top 3 so far. Can't wait for a new update!
nightgigjo chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
Baby saves the day! Love it!
nightgigjo chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
Hermione taking charge of a situation is one of my favorite things. Her steel-edged will is another. Love this!
nightgigjo chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Short, but effective. Still really liking this! On we go!
nightgigjo chapter 2 . 4/13/2017
Why yes, we can't just be getting away that easily. *grin* I look forward the eventual convergence!
nightgigjo chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I thought I had read all the good HP/SPN fics, but clearly I was wrong! I like how handled all of the characters; everyone's very much themselves. Can't wait to push on to the next chapter! ~Jo
SwingingOnAStar chapter 48 . 4/11/2017
I'm so excited for Hermione's storyline! This was an amazing chapter! :)
Katzztar chapter 48 . 4/5/2017
Opps there's two mistakes where Kevin is talking to Ron & Sam, in the sentence
"Candy" Ron interjected, unable to stop herself. Kevin turned and let his eyes rest on Harry.
1- it should read 'unable to stop himself.'
2- Harry isn't there but left with Dean & Ginny.
silverangelfeather chapter 15 . 3/10/2017
I always will... I'm crying. This is the first time a fanfiction has ever made me legitimately cry. Thank you so much for this beautiful moment with Dean and Castiel.
Theayonder chapter 47 . 2/19/2017
Dang what's going to happen to Mione?
Alice1985 chapter 46 . 12/25/2016
This story was fun to read. However, I would have liked to see more Hermione's true potential in this story. I mean, she is super smart, brave, kick-ass young woman... the focus was mostly on Ron, which was alright, but I have a feeling that Hermione is in a way, left behind. She could have done so much more, instead of being a character in the background.
I do see here some hidden story playing out between her connection to the angels, god's words and the growing relationship between Castiel and her (which should move a little more, I think), however, I would like to actually see more of it.
But still, I am really looking forward to see where this is going and what happens next :)
SwingingOnAStar chapter 46 . 12/17/2016
Man, just when I thought things were getting better with Ron this happens! Lol Well, it does make sense that he would be more of the rash hot-headed one, but at least he knows that he's messing up. The changes you made have been a lot of fun, I like how you made Castiel get his wings back, even if it did involve Hermione needing to join a very special club. Lol I can't believe I'm at the end of the chapters already, I don't know what I'm going to read now. This is an awsome story, and I can't wait till the next update! :)