Reviews for The Altered View Monday Can Bring
Jaime-Alice chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
i hope one day you repick up this story its one of the best ones for the breakfast club
looking forward to the rest of the story
StarsAreMassive chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
So I'm just entering the fanfiction world of a movie I have loved for over a decade. And I really quite love your story. Especially your Claire - so bloody refreshing to have her have some balls for lack of a better term.

Okay so it's been a while since you've updated this story but I thought I'd let you know I was liking it, and alerting to it, just incase you return to it.
sfbxfcb chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
i really like this and can't wait to read more :D
Haleboppers chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I haven't givin up on this man! Are you alive out there? Great story btw :D
fozzy bear 12345 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
aww! i wish you would carry on this story...i know its been like, years. But its great. plz...this deservs to carry on. because;

1) it's one of the best on here.

2) the plot is amazing!

3) you are so talented at writing.

(gets teary)
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 9/17/2008
I'm lovin' it. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
CheckitDude chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
No prob on the Problems! Just try to Update Soon! Cause this is a really AWESOME fic!
iceangel821 chapter 14 . 4/8/2008
i am sad you quit writting this...it is very interesting and i wish i knew how it ended
FreakChick42 chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
o whats gonna happen..its been like 3 years...but it doesnt matter here i am encouraging you to UPDATE! PLEASE!
FreakChick42 chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
I thought his sisters name was angelica..not gwen...anyway ill review again later i gotta go and eat
eva macnair chapter 14 . 10/31/2006
oh my gawd please write some more your writing a really good story your john rules

please keep going
Patrice Johnson chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
this is everything I've wanted since the first time i saw the brekfast club! i just read the entire story now and it is so awsome! Please update soon!
Philipa Aleshre chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
Hey! I like this fic of yours! planning on updating? Or having again troubles with your dad and the internet? Well, whatever happens to you, I'll be patient and i'll be expecting for a new chapter. I love this story, really. I loved when John surprisingly kissed Claire! You should have saw me hahahahahahha I jumped from my seat! I know, exagerated, but excuse me for being a hopelessly romantic teen hahahahaha

Gotta go! Hope you'll notice how much i need your writing, and if you can't update this i'll understand but please, don't keep me in suspense '(

BYE! UPDATE SOON!
Silent-Fire chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
Nice story :) I don't suppose you'll be writing more at this point, but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it, and I'd love to see more if you write it.