Reviews for Harry Gibbs
jamie.huntington1 chapter 8 . 5/3
Hope you update
Millie chapter 8 . 4/18
Excellent chapter, even with the time skips. As for pairings, unless you are going to continue this past third year, forget them. Harry's a kid, let him enjoy what's left of his childhood before Dumbledore gets involves him in his spider web. As for ongoing learning status. Is Ziva still going to teach him self defense? Then martial arts, weapons, and conditioning. He has to grow out of the asthma, physical exercise implemented all before Hogwarts. Letting Remus 'find' him might be a good thing. Never hurts to know a little of what lies ahead, and beginning to learn about magic would be a good thing. Will Harry be attending a magical primary school? Will he have his wand prior to age 11? Lots of places to go before returning to England. His fairwells alone could be a chapter. Update soon please.
Millie chapter 2 . 4/18
Lovely lullaby. Highly emotional chapter very well done
Some doctor! To tell a patient that news, then I have another patient & leave. Cold. Adoption of course isn't that easy, but how many other children were adopted when Harry wasn't? He's 17 months old, why would he need a changing table? In an orphanage, wouldn't they toilet train asap? Good start, final paragraph very nice.
it is great when the next update
MAFITA chapter 8 . 2/22
I'm loving this story so far! Harry is such a sweetie! Anda I love the way you look Cate out of the way without killing her! I also loved what you did with Remus, le hoy find Harry in the US!Now, let's get down to business... about the pairing for Harry, I would honestly prefer slash, but if it cannot be, then either Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna... I hate Ginny with a passion... and I'd love Sirius/Remus!As for the phobia, I'd say fireI can't wait for the next chapter to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Mandi M chapter 8 . 2/20
Please please update
Shanyaya chapter 8 . 2/19
Hi, i love your fic.
Is your muse back? Will Remus be able to find Harry? How would you make him interact with the team?
Please update soon.
dalynch81 chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh I have really been enjoying this; cant wait for more, hopefully you decide to update soon.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/17
Don't know when this aired but wish I'd seen it. If something like this really happened in RL the Secret Service would be looking under every bed and basement floor, through every attic and counting every blade of grass in every single agents homes! They'd never live it down!
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/17
Well, Gibbs now has even more motivation for training Harry. When Harry does go to Hogshites the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder is not gonna like this Harry.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/17
I've often wondered why the Dursley's kept Harry in canon. It's not like they wanted him or anything. So the idea of them dropping him off in the states really does work. The idea of ANY marine adopting him also works quite well. Well, to be honest, anyone adopting baby Harry works. The ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder never truly cared what Harry went through as a child just as long as he arrived at Hogshite suitably malleable for him to make into his weapon.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 8 . 1/13
Pretty please update. I am so in love with this cross over.. And I would love to know what happens next.
Kitty chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
Good story. Hasnt been updated in over a year and a half though. Going to finish it or is it abandoned?
Kitty chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Been a year and a half. Planning to update or is this abandoned?