Reviews for Thinking of You
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 9/16
This was super cute. All the angst is bearable as long as there is the Nanofate light at the end. Fate is always so good.

I think you took the barely essential from the song and really took off. Very nice journey through Nanoha's rejection, regret and... not gonna say last chance, bue she almost blew it up there, but Fate came back and they finally are happy.

Nice!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 8/25
Read it again! Still love it
StoicL chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
ahhhwww.. i could feel the pain here... tsk tsk!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Thank you for the wonderful endingZ I really like this narrative!
KJacket chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
It was slightly hard to read but it wasn't bad, and they ended up together! The ending was a nice touch.
Creepy soul chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
You almost make me cry. I'll be honest I read this from my cellphone so I couldn't hear the song while reading this. Still I played the song when I got home and then I was like 'Now I understand better'. Anyways awesome story I really liked it.
genetic-depression chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Yah! \(~)/ thanks for reuploading this... Finally I can review this,

the plot is very well played, perfectly fit for the song it based on, but i do hope you emphasize more the part of the songs where "in your eyes i want to stay" since one of the best characterization of Fate is her eyes anyway it's just my opinion and your story still great and i love additional at the ending, unlike the first I was looking for a closure, thanks for giving that, second I do hope to see more of your works, please continue writing... Third that's all thank you hahahaha
Well good luck and have good life..