Reviews for White Roses
Betsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Oh... so sad... but beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
...two words - that was so good...
Autumnslace chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
It was

Good!Solar make a memo!must write Umi/Eagle pairing fanfic!'Solar quickly takes memo' What! we're two ppl so sew me!wait don't do that im already broke as it is!
immagina chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
fic's ok. nice one! ja!
Kamui Ikari chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
I never expected to find a Umi/Hikaru story and since it's sad I liked it. You did a great job.
Bearit chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Wow, that was beautiful. I never thought of Umi thinking that way about Hikaru, but it's really original and sad. Just astounding the way you wrote it, too, which, of course, is a BIG plus! Great job!
The Dark Peregrine chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Eep...poor Umi...*sniffle* I like the way you put the meaning of the flowers in, too.
Hikaru-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Wow. I usually don't like yaoi/yuri fics, but it was so well-written, that I'm amazed. Dude, it's kewl. And we all know Hikaru was marrying OAV Lantis b/c that outfit rocks. (teehee) Um, anyway, I liked the fic! ::applauds::
Chibi-Claudia chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Wow. This is really, really good. Sad tho... but it's kind of obvious who Hikaru marries. I assume you haven't seen all of Rayearth 2? I can't tell you why, cuz its a big spoiler, but it's pretty obvious.
hikaru shidou chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
WOW! ITS VERY GOOD!
Danielle chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
cute story _
Piiko chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
That's so saaaaad... T_T Good, but saaaad...Poor Umi-chan. The whole roses thing was very cool though. And they way you discribed everything was superb! _ Me like. Write more! Ja ne! *Winks and blows a kiss* _~
TDFW Sora Ishida chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
depressing-sweet!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
This was a very good Rayearth fic. I actually liked that you left it up to the reader who Hikaru chose to marry. Besides, that wasn't really important to the story. My only suggestion is the choice of tense seemed a bit odd in this instance. I think a more active present-tense would have worked better. Not, mind you, that this wasn't an excellent fic.
AngelAnne chapter 1 . 11/20/2000