Reviews for Debriefing Period
someoneudk chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
! heeeeeeyyy is that a little XxAlia i see? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
in my opinion they seem perfect for each other.
BanbieBunny chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is the bro. of Banbie Bunny reviewing.

Liquid Engineer, you truly are a master fic writer for Megaman X. I haven't seen a fanfic this deep and well written in all my readings. It was by far the most interesting and thought provoking fic of all, I wish I had known about this ages ago. I've yet to see a fic that is so precise on detail that doesn't make you fall asleep. Every last bit was wonderful. And hardly any mistakes at all. Great job, Liquid Engineer.

If there ever is a fanfic contest for Megaman, then you should enter this. If I see one, I'll try to let you know about it. This fic deserves hundreds of reviews. I'm going to recommend it to other fic readers. I hope to see more fics like this in the future. Bye bye for now.

This is the bro. of Banbie Bunny logging out.
Animako chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Well done, this is a wonderful piece of writing. I have one or two things to nit-pick at, in case you ever re-post it: one - you spell casualty as causality; two - you call Alia "the Sixth Uprisng's Enigma Machine.". The Enigma Machine was used to encrypt messages, not decrypt them.

This is just me being really pedantic, though, don't worry about it.

~Mako
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow. Just...wow. That was amazing.
ker-plop chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Very nice. Alia and X have such good chemistry.
VirtualFaerie chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Wow. Another good one. *sighs* How do you write so well? *shrugs* I was grinning like an idiot after that last part. _

loves, amber
cronot2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Great story dealing with the aftermath of X6. I like how you did X. I never thought about it before but X actually could have helped create Sigma and known him prior to the first war. Keep up the good work.
Calypso chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Your fanfics simply awe me. IMHO, you have X's personality written down to the hilt, absolutely perfect. It's like what I'm trying to accomplush but BETTER!

I love all your fics, and I love this one. I do hope you write another soon!
MH Kat chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Very nice characterizations; I really enjoyed it. It puts into perspective the relationship X and Sigma had before the catastrophic events of the First Maverick Uprising. It was quite a read for a short story. Nice job!
BRIrocZ chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That was a damn nice peice of work. Don't know what else to say, so I'll leave it a that. _;
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Like I said before

Damn that was good
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Great fic, my friend, I especially the insight from X and Sigma's past. keep up the great work.