Reviews for From the abyss
IamtheBlackWitch chapter 60 . 3/15/2019
Really good fic. I couldn't put it down. Kudos ans all.
smudge914 chapter 43 . 10/15/2018
Love me some luna
smudge914 chapter 34 . 10/15/2018
Wonderful chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2018
I don't review every chapter i read but I am loving this story.
kabg01 chapter 59 . 10/7/2018
What a wonderful last chapter. I can't wait to reread this. Thank you for writing.
LightWhisper89 chapter 59 . 10/7/2018
Thank you for finishing this story. It is wonderful to see it to it's conclusion. Three years is a long commitment for a story and you should be proud to have stuck it out. Thank you for sharing your talent, it is a wonderful story.
DarkRavie chapter 59 . 10/7/2018
Sorry to see this story is ending. It was such a great read. I look forward to reading the epilogue.

British names: Jeffrey, Angus, Alastair, Crispin, Duncan... Elsie, Bryony, Rhiannon, Layla, Lydia...
Pretty Lily Potter chapter 59 . 10/7/2018
Hey there,
I'm flattered to hear you missed my reviews! As s.o. working in publishing, I rarely review the stories I read in my free time more than once (if even), so you better feel honoured .
As to the story:
I liked the epilogue, even though it was quite cheesy.
I do know the story is AU, but I still think you could have stuck more to the canon in some detail (e.g. mention Umbridge once in a while - it's the fifth year, after all - or explain why Dumbledore chooses to reveal everything so much earlier than in the books, or let Harry and Ginny find each other parallel to Hermione and Draco instead of them just already being a couple. Just as a few ideas.
Oh, and it was a little frustrating to read the epilogue when I had almost already forgotten about the last chapter. But that's just my bad memory.
Thanks for sharing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Yours,
Lily
Sonomia chapter 55 . 9/23/2018
beautiful 3
Sonomia chapter 54 . 9/23/2018
I love Theo! This next chapter or two is gonna break my heart, I can already tell.
Very interesting read, I really enjoy the multiple plot twists that you come up with.
Sonomia chapter 53 . 9/23/2018
Oh man. Getting intense!
Sonomia chapter 52 . 9/23/2018
Hmmmmmmm.
I have lots of questions that I am hoping will be and within the next few chapters.
Sonomia chapter 51 . 9/23/2018
Super cute chapter, again, and I am loving these plot twists! Keep em coming!
Sonomia chapter 50 . 9/23/2018
Ooooh. Nice plot twist! I like it!
Sonomia chapter 49 . 9/23/2018
Such a cute little chapter. Beautifully written.