Reviews for From the abyss
Eidyia1 chapter 19 . 5/26/2016
So glad I finally had a moment to read chapter 19! You might consider enlisting a beta though. Your story is good, but some grammatical errors and the like are a tad distracting. Your readers will always be excited for another update, but don't let us pressure you into rushing things.
mssweetychessgir chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
New chapter yay! Such a good chapter, like how understanding Harry is and how he pay attention to her. The Dramione moment was cute and I'm just excited to read another good chapter. Thanks and cant wait for the next chapter.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I like how you show his inner turmoil
mssweetychessgir chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
I was really excited to receive the email about a new chapter has been posted. Definitely enjoy reading about the ceremony. I like reading about this different side of Draco (considering most fiction portry Draco in a similar behavior way). I cant wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
karen chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
My goodness! I just discovered your fanfic, and I'm really liking it so far! A couple details here and there were missing, like names within paragraphs (or missing words), but otherwise the flow is running fairly well. I don't ship characters, but Dramione is a fresh idea for me, so kudos to you for conjuring a storyline revolving around them. Well done! I can't wait for the next chapter! Cheers for a quick update! :)
KarlaMarie chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
I really enjoyed this so far. I think it definitely has promise and look forward to the next installment.

my only nitpick which is bothering me is that this an English set story so you should be spelling mum the British-English way and not spell it mom.
Twiheart23teamjocab chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Bigred20 chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
That was a great chapter!
Beatrice Chahine chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
So sorry I lost track of time (and updates from you). I read all four chapters in one go and I congratulate you on a fascinating plot in development. I find this prophecy interesting and see that you are already making progress! Now for critiques: watch out with your dialogue. Some quotation marks are missing here and there. Harry is a very nicely portrayed character although I feel he is lacking in character; very understanding but somewhat too easily compliant. And to finish off… as I was finishing up … oh what was it again… the 9th chapter, I got this feeling that your style of writing was rushed, as if you had made it into a hurried affair. Take it easy, it's a tough ordeal writing but if you take time to ponder your words, sentences and plot logistics, you'll be fine. It's an observation I made; this feeling in chapter 7 and 8 that you want it over with fast. Slow. Down. Your story is great, your readers patient. Don't kill yourself overtime writing this story. It has to, first and foremost, bring YOU happiness. Other than that? Fabulous work.
You know how to contact me. Thank you for your reminder wake-up call e-mail.
BluRazzPanda chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Please update soon! You are a very good author and I would love to see some more of your writing. Again please update soon!
minniemousemom chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
Poor Draco, he needs more friends!
Twiheart23teamjocab chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Please update soon! I love this story!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
I'm so very glad Harry refused to share the events with everyone and left out how the poor, sweet girl was transfigured into Hermione out when he told Ron and Hermione. I'm grateful he spared her the pain!

I'm also happy Ron was not a complete git throughout the story of Harry's vision! It shows he has some brain waves and a small bit of compassion! Hermione on the other hand seemed to be completely devastated! She really has a sweet and kind heart! I also think she and Draco are made for each other and this horrific turn of events may give them a real chance to become friends and hopefully on my part more than friends!

Thanks for the PM letting me know chapters nine and ten were posted! I've now caught up on this story and I hope to see you next update!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
OH, THANK HEAVEN, Draco is alive and being treated by Poppy and Severus! He's a "Right Mess as my Nannie would say!

I'm glad Harry saw what happened to Draco. I think it will help their relationship! I'm also impressed with Harry's compassion and ability to keep a secret! I'm not surprised as it's really a typical Harry reaction to dreadful situation!

Poor Severus, he's extremely upset over Draco's injuries and Dumbledore is in deep shock!

Onward to read chapter 10. You surely rocked this chapter and I'm so happy Draco is away from Voldermort and his sire! My heart is still broken over his mother, Narcissa's, death!
justabooklover19 chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
I love this story! I always felt so bad that Draco became a death eater too young and I'm glad he found a way out. I really want to see what the next year at Hogwarts will bring!

One suggestion, though. You might want to get a beta reader for this story. That way, you can have someone read your chapters before you publish them. The current formatting is a bit heavy because quotations don't have their own paragraphs, and that's definitely something a beta reader would help with.

I'm so excited to read more! Keep writing!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »